<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, December 15, 2008 / 11:32 PM

Just finished watching Survivor Gabon.
Its the best season of survivor ever.
The backstabbing and the lying and the loopholes.
Oh, and the best part - THE FAKE IMMUNITY IDOL.
That was a good one.
And the tie breaker, omigod, my heart almost jumped out.

I like Matty. He looks like one of the docs from Greys Anatomy.
Unfortunately Bob won. Predictable i guess.
He was a smart player.
I thought he would be in the final 3, but not the winner though.
Not that i don't like the elderly, but he is old compared to the other 3!!
But i'd rather if Matty had won.
Or at least make it into the final 3.
The 2 girls were just plain ornaments.
Susie got into the final 3 because she won the last immunity challenge.
Thats just a stroke of luck. And of all times, the last challenge.
Matty should have won, i tell you.
Its an unfair world.



Woooo. Ain't he cute.
I love the host of Survivor too. Jeff Probst.



He has adorable dimples!!

Desperate Housewives was sad.
Pretty plot. But sad.
Next episode is worse.
But its fun to watch.
Guess who my favourite charactor from DH is??
Well, i used to like Gabrielle alot,
But now, my favourite charactor since the last season started
Is Andrew Van De Kamp.
Bree's son. In case you don't know who.



He is so cute. And i like his character in DH.
Ooh, Daniel Meade is cute too.





That's his son in the picture.
Yes. That's his son. I'm not kidding.
I had absolutely no idea he was married.
In fact, he has 2 sons. The one in the pic is his 2nd son.
Sad. He is married.

Let's see. Who shall i talk about next.
Of course, my favourite crime solving team.
The agents from Criminal Minds.



My favourite detective?
Spencer Reid, of course.
He is so freaking intellectual.
And i like intellectual guys.
Of course, he is quite nerdy in the show lah.



And then talking about Criminal Minds
Brings me to C.S.I Miami.
My favourite character is Eric Delko.



He is cute. I like Ryan Wolfe too. But i like Eric Delko more.
And talking about Eric Delko reminds me of Jay Manuel of ANTM.
Whoot. He is super hot. Shut up. He is not sissy.



Judge Nigel Barker is not bad himself.
He has cute dimples too, if u notice when you watch the show.



And since i'm talking about my favourite characters from various shows,
Lets go to Ghost Whisperer.
Any guesses?
I like Professor Rick Payne the most.
Haha, i'd bet u didn't think of that.



Not exactly his best photo.
Hows this?



Still quite unflattering. But oh well.
Lets see. What other shows have i left out.
How about Lost??
Guess my favourite charactor??
Guess guess guess??
I bet u're thinking either Jack or Sawyer. Wahahaha.
If you guessed Jack, wrong.
I can't stand him actually.
I liked Sawyer in the beginning.
And i still think he is hot.



But my current favourite Lost character is Charlie.
I love that character. I don't know why.
Don't ask me. Maybe its his loyalty i guess.



Okay, now which show shall i go to??
Prisonbreak. Of course.
I like Micheal Scolfield. I really do.
But my favourite character has to be Fernando Sucre.



Oooh la la.
What else what else what else.
Oh yes, i almost forgot about the Amazing Race.
The latest season is one of my favourites.
And my most favourite contestant (not team)?
Dallas!! Even though his nose is quite big.



I would have chosen Nick, but i like Dallas more for some reason.
And i think all the hosts of these reality shows are adorable!!
I like Phil Keoghan from the Amazing Race too.



He has such a pretty smile.
Why are all the hosts of reality shows so super cute??
I like Joe Rogan from Fear Factor. He is cute.



Another cute host??
How about Ryan Seacrest from AMI??



He is one of my most most favourite host.
He is so cute and witty and funny.
Adorable.

I can't think of anymore shows at the moment.
Omigod. Private practice is showing on mondays now!!
I was waiting for that series to come.
I havent started on Cashmere Mafia yet.
Maybe i should start soon.

Shall watch Survivor Reunion now.
All the knives and lies will be revealed.
I love it.

I have no idea why i am suddenly doing this point.
I think i am having a mental breakdown.
I think i am having a nervous breakdown.
I think i am losing my mind.
I think i can't breathe.

(p.s all people here are referred to as characters. how they behaved in the show.)



11:32 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.