See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, December 23, 2008 / 10:03 PM
I have no idea what else to update. I quite hate this month. Its the holidays, but it doesn't seem like it. Why? Cause there is the feeling of having tons of project to complete before the holiday ends. Whatever. My lens are here!! Wahahaha. I have long pretty nails too. Fake ones.
Let me introduce you to one of my favourite comedians. He is not very well known in Singapore (i guess.) Lee Mack, or at least that is his screen name. I don't remember his real name.
He is the guy in the centre. Pretty cute huh. Haha.
Watch the following videos. They're comedies. Featuring him, of course.
Jury's Opinon (he is the stupid jury)
Phobias (he is the one who has a phobia of "aargh!")
Weed Whacker Victim (its pretty obvious)
Imaginary Friends (he is the one with the drinking addict friend)
English Problems (guy in green shirt who has problems with his emphasis)
Making Porn (he is the main actor)
Drunk Meeting (he is the drunk guy)
Background Actor (he is the main background actor)
Don't you just love him?
10:03 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, December 23, 2008 / 10:03 PM
I have no idea what else to update. I quite hate this month. Its the holidays, but it doesn't seem like it. Why? Cause there is the feeling of having tons of project to complete before the holiday ends. Whatever. My lens are here!! Wahahaha. I have long pretty nails too. Fake ones.
Let me introduce you to one of my favourite comedians. He is not very well known in Singapore (i guess.) Lee Mack, or at least that is his screen name. I don't remember his real name.
He is the guy in the centre. Pretty cute huh. Haha.
Watch the following videos. They're comedies. Featuring him, of course.
Jury's Opinon (he is the stupid jury)
Phobias (he is the one who has a phobia of "aargh!")
Weed Whacker Victim (its pretty obvious)
Imaginary Friends (he is the one with the drinking addict friend)
English Problems (guy in green shirt who has problems with his emphasis)
Making Porn (he is the main actor)
Drunk Meeting (he is the drunk guy)
Background Actor (he is the main background actor)
Don't you just love him?
10:03 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street