See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, December 31, 2008 / 7:16 PM
Dear 2008,
Wow. The moment is here. You're finally leaving. I have been waiting for this day for a long time. What? You sense that i don't like you? Don't say that. How could i? First of all, you came into my life uninvited. And then you started ruining my entire life. My feelings towards you are beyond words. At least far beyong "don't like". Its practically "hate".
Maybe my actions will speak louder? Heres what i picture you and i should be doing together :
I would be covering you with a potato sack And then knocking you unconscious with a brick. When you wake up, i would tie you to a chair And lock you in a room full of spiders and cockroaches. Yes, without food and water too. After 3 days, i would stab you as many times as i can with a knife. After that i would pick up your bloody remains And feed them to the spiders and cockroaches you lived with for 3 days.
Now won't that be so much fun?? But since you're leaving soon, I will spare you the gruesome ending. Remember to take with you everything you brought along. I strongly emphasis on the word "everything". This includes all the times when i felt helpless. And your toothbrush too. Also, please remember to leave the place in the condition it was when you came. Trustworthy friends and happy times belong on the shelf, not in the dustbin.
I never had a visitor like you. You came uninvited and i was unprepared. You ruined my entire life when i had everything going well for me. You brought along misery and threw happiness out of the window on the fifteenth floor.
The damage that you did here will cost a bomb. Maybe i should charge it to the account of your cousin 2009? I heard he is coming to stay the day after your departure. I hope he will turn out to be a rich guy who will fix all the damages you did.
I hope you enjoyed your stay here as much as i did. Well, you better get going. The train to hell is going to leave anytime. If you left anything behind, don't worry. We will mail it to you. Please do not come back no matter what.
Good riddance, Janice
7:16 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, December 31, 2008 / 7:16 PM
Dear 2008,
Wow. The moment is here. You're finally leaving. I have been waiting for this day for a long time. What? You sense that i don't like you? Don't say that. How could i? First of all, you came into my life uninvited. And then you started ruining my entire life. My feelings towards you are beyond words. At least far beyong "don't like". Its practically "hate".
Maybe my actions will speak louder? Heres what i picture you and i should be doing together :
I would be covering you with a potato sack And then knocking you unconscious with a brick. When you wake up, i would tie you to a chair And lock you in a room full of spiders and cockroaches. Yes, without food and water too. After 3 days, i would stab you as many times as i can with a knife. After that i would pick up your bloody remains And feed them to the spiders and cockroaches you lived with for 3 days.
Now won't that be so much fun?? But since you're leaving soon, I will spare you the gruesome ending. Remember to take with you everything you brought along. I strongly emphasis on the word "everything". This includes all the times when i felt helpless. And your toothbrush too. Also, please remember to leave the place in the condition it was when you came. Trustworthy friends and happy times belong on the shelf, not in the dustbin.
I never had a visitor like you. You came uninvited and i was unprepared. You ruined my entire life when i had everything going well for me. You brought along misery and threw happiness out of the window on the fifteenth floor.
The damage that you did here will cost a bomb. Maybe i should charge it to the account of your cousin 2009? I heard he is coming to stay the day after your departure. I hope he will turn out to be a rich guy who will fix all the damages you did.
I hope you enjoyed your stay here as much as i did. Well, you better get going. The train to hell is going to leave anytime. If you left anything behind, don't worry. We will mail it to you. Please do not come back no matter what.
Good riddance, Janice
7:16 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street