See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Thursday, November 20, 2008 / 6:27 PM
Phew. I didn't get much sleep at all. Asia Conference was super tiring for me. Apart from the fact that the stupid heels i wore almost killed me. My foot now has a lot of blisters. But it was very fun too. OMG. Pastor Tan was super shuai. He styled his hair and he was soooo cute. And he is like so smart and so cool. And he wore red. Whee. =D
I also had orientation early in the morning before Asia Conference. Had to reach AngMoKio at 9am. Pasir Ris ain't exactly near there you know. Reached home at about midnight from Asia Conference.
And then i had to wake up early today again to go Simei Care Centre. I hate morning meetings. 11am is already considered early, let alone 9am. So next time if you ask me out at 9am, Be damn shit thankful if i am willing to go. Even if it is just next door.
I feel sick right now. Might be due to the lack of sleep.
Don't feel like doing OB presentation leh. Can i just fail it or something? Anyway its not graded what.
I'm glad the orientation was fruitful. We have everything we need for the video already. Now we have to compile. And thats when i get busy. I hate compiling. But oh well. I believe that if you wanna get things done properly, You'd have to do it yourself.
My feet freaking hurts. Stupid heels.
6:27 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Thursday, November 20, 2008 / 6:27 PM
Phew. I didn't get much sleep at all. Asia Conference was super tiring for me. Apart from the fact that the stupid heels i wore almost killed me. My foot now has a lot of blisters. But it was very fun too. OMG. Pastor Tan was super shuai. He styled his hair and he was soooo cute. And he is like so smart and so cool. And he wore red. Whee. =D
I also had orientation early in the morning before Asia Conference. Had to reach AngMoKio at 9am. Pasir Ris ain't exactly near there you know. Reached home at about midnight from Asia Conference.
And then i had to wake up early today again to go Simei Care Centre. I hate morning meetings. 11am is already considered early, let alone 9am. So next time if you ask me out at 9am, Be damn shit thankful if i am willing to go. Even if it is just next door.
I feel sick right now. Might be due to the lack of sleep.
Don't feel like doing OB presentation leh. Can i just fail it or something? Anyway its not graded what.
I'm glad the orientation was fruitful. We have everything we need for the video already. Now we have to compile. And thats when i get busy. I hate compiling. But oh well. I believe that if you wanna get things done properly, You'd have to do it yourself.
My feet freaking hurts. Stupid heels.
6:27 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street