<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Saturday, November 01, 2008 / 12:19 AM

Oh man.
I just went to the doctor's just now.
My ankle/heel was very painful.
The bandaged was removed just now.
My ankle and heel was twice as swollen.
No wonder it hurt like mad.
And the swelling went up to about 3 cm above the ankle.
Now its totally wrapped up in super thick bandage.
Looks like i'm wearing socks without my toes covered.
But inside the super thick bandage is some weird looking thingy.
I think its some sort of brace for my ankle.
Its like super cool. I never wore a brace for my ankle before.
If the bandage was a little bit thicker and it covered my toes,
I would be wearing a cast.
It still hurts alot when i walk.
Damn. I thought it was just a minor sprain.



12:19 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.