See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Sunday, November 16, 2008 / 11:29 PM
I have to be school at 8am tomorrow. YEP rehearsal. Omg. Thats early. I hope i can wake up on time. Sometimes i get too tired that i can't hear my alarm.
After everything in school, I have to go with my IP group to AWWA. Lol. I knew it was near Hougang. You people just confused me with AngMoKio. Its nearer to Hougang lah. I've figured out how to get there. And i need to settle quite alot of stuff with my group. I'm feeling pretty stressed, but i guess everyone is. I just hope i don't manage it by putting it on the group. Stupid stupid projects. I hope they end soon.
Tomorrow is going to be one heck of a busy day. Anyway, i should be sleeping now. I need a break. This semester better zoom by faster. Oh the hectic life a PCS student.
11:29 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Sunday, November 16, 2008 / 11:29 PM
I have to be school at 8am tomorrow. YEP rehearsal. Omg. Thats early. I hope i can wake up on time. Sometimes i get too tired that i can't hear my alarm.
After everything in school, I have to go with my IP group to AWWA. Lol. I knew it was near Hougang. You people just confused me with AngMoKio. Its nearer to Hougang lah. I've figured out how to get there. And i need to settle quite alot of stuff with my group. I'm feeling pretty stressed, but i guess everyone is. I just hope i don't manage it by putting it on the group. Stupid stupid projects. I hope they end soon.
Tomorrow is going to be one heck of a busy day. Anyway, i should be sleeping now. I need a break. This semester better zoom by faster. Oh the hectic life a PCS student.
11:29 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street