<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Saturday, November 22, 2008 / 2:43 PM

Guess who is coming tomorrow to Expo??
Hahahahaha.
I'm excited.

I have the phototaking pass too. And the pass is for today.
But i'm actually quite lazy to go.
And also because i'm quite tired.
What a pity. I would really want to take a photo with him.
Shall try my luck tomorrow.

Met some of Janice Soo's friends yesterday.
Apparently, one of them reads my blog.
Abigail. If i'm not wrong. =)
I was quite surprised when she knew my name when we havent met.
Haha. Cool. My friend's friend reads my blog.
(you know i'm just posting this cos she reads my blog.HAHA. =D)



2:43 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.