<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, October 28, 2008 / 7:39 PM

WHEE!!
Haha,today the class gave me a surprise.
Well actually, i'm sure the masterminds behind it are these 4.
WeiTing,HongLing,Gabrielle & YingSi.
Look what they gave me. =D




Its so super pretty. I'm like super happy.
They also sang me "Happy Birthday" in the lecture theatre.
And the M&Ms below are the peanut butter ones. My fav.
And the cake was all chocolate and blackforest. All my fav.
Like super damn cool. I'm so touched. Haha.
THANKS SO MUCH!!

Well, the pretty pink cake in my last post is not my birthday cake.
I wanted it, but i was told to keep dreaming.
My actual cake ain't as fabulous as the pink cake.
But its still pretty glam. =D




So elegant and glam right?
I can sense your jealousy. =D
Look how pretty it is with candles!




A quiet birthday this year.
Not much presents, but i'm still gonna put them up.

Natalie gave me a whole set of Marie stuff!!
Super cute can!!



Heres the breakdown of what she gave me -
A Marie mirror...






A Marie pencil...



2 packs of Marie stickers...




4 Marie notebooks!



Super cute right!!
Oooh, how i love Marie. =D

Jessica gave magnetic bookmarks featuring "The Cat".
Simply adorable.




And this adorable little guy came was from HwaiShin.
I told her i wanted to buy him before but no money.
And i totally forgot about it!!
I was so surprised when i received the present.
Pleasantly surprised. =D








So tasteful right. I love it so much.
Its so artistic and adorable.

And CheYee gave me a present too.
We met on Monday to go KTV.
And i totally forgot to bring her present!!
I feel so bad. Must remember to pass it to her next time.
Anyway, she gave me this cute set.



Heehee. Its pretty cute.
And considering how much i liked the pigs in secondary school,
I love this present too. =D

And check this present out -



I shan't elaborate. I feel your jealousy.

Speaking of KTV,
Here are some pics i took when we were there.







Oh, and not forgetting my long list
Of names of those who wished me Happy Birthday:

My family
Weiting
Hongling
Shalynne
Chloe
Alvin
Gerald
Adora
Cherlyn
Candice
Ashley
ShiPing
XinYing
Dina
Joanna
Amanda
HwaiShin
Janice Soo
CheYee
YenYen
Yuan Shan
Christabel
JoJo
Auntie Jane
Priscilla
Dexter
ZhiYi
MayLing
Trivia
Rachelle
WanJun
Esther
Natalie
Jessica
Harvin
Melody
Crystal

(pardon me if i forgot ur name. my memory ain't the best.)

Not exactly my most exhilarating birthday.
But with the love from my friends,
Its still one heck of a birthday.
I love you guys.

i can't believe that i'm thinking these thoughts.
but you're pretty good yourself.
i'd never thought i'd put you in my good books.
we'll see how you do as time passes.



7:39 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.