See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, October 21, 2008 / 11:51 PM
I'm like super tired. Have been sleeping since i came home. Now i'm watching Criminal Minds. My favourite show. =D
Fell into a deep sleep on the train. Almost went for a 2nd round around Singapore. Luckily a nice guy woke me up before the train left Pasir Ris. THANKS.
Anyway,i thought i seriously didn't do discussion board today. Lol. I can't believe i fell for it. Its nice to have the whole course sing the birthday song. Heehee. Lol. You know i'm thick-skinned. Got skittles from the lecturer. Not exactly my preference,but better than nothing. BUT JUST IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'm gonna put up some of my preferences. Lol. Like i said. Thick-skinned. Heres how the list goes ~ Apple Mac!! A new Sony Camera!! Anything JJ Lin that i don't have!! Any cute igurines from The Littlest Pet Shop!!(hint-MEOW) Coffeebean Card!! Foil balloons!! (they're so fun.) Soft toys(of course,my all-time present from you guys) A set of clothes for Rynn,or another friend from Build-A-Bear Workshop BAG. =D I like pretty flowers. Some exotic dinner.(mexican,spanish,arab)
Like i said,i'm thick-skinned. Of course,you can just sing me a birthday song And wish me happy birthday. Alternatively,if you can get JJ Lin to do that personally for me, That would be even better. Lol. No lah. My friends' wishes are equally important.
OMG. I LOVE THE SONG 黑武士. ITS SO BEAUTIFUL.
11:51 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, October 21, 2008 / 11:51 PM
I'm like super tired. Have been sleeping since i came home. Now i'm watching Criminal Minds. My favourite show. =D
Fell into a deep sleep on the train. Almost went for a 2nd round around Singapore. Luckily a nice guy woke me up before the train left Pasir Ris. THANKS.
Anyway,i thought i seriously didn't do discussion board today. Lol. I can't believe i fell for it. Its nice to have the whole course sing the birthday song. Heehee. Lol. You know i'm thick-skinned. Got skittles from the lecturer. Not exactly my preference,but better than nothing. BUT JUST IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'm gonna put up some of my preferences. Lol. Like i said. Thick-skinned. Heres how the list goes ~ Apple Mac!! A new Sony Camera!! Anything JJ Lin that i don't have!! Any cute igurines from The Littlest Pet Shop!!(hint-MEOW) Coffeebean Card!! Foil balloons!! (they're so fun.) Soft toys(of course,my all-time present from you guys) A set of clothes for Rynn,or another friend from Build-A-Bear Workshop BAG. =D I like pretty flowers. Some exotic dinner.(mexican,spanish,arab)
Like i said,i'm thick-skinned. Of course,you can just sing me a birthday song And wish me happy birthday. Alternatively,if you can get JJ Lin to do that personally for me, That would be even better. Lol. No lah. My friends' wishes are equally important.
OMG. I LOVE THE SONG 黑武士. ITS SO BEAUTIFUL.
11:51 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street