See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, October 20, 2008 / 11:31 PM
I HAVE THE NEW ALBUM!! YAYNESS!!
Its finally out today!! Bought it immediately after school. Couldnt afford to wait till tomorrow. I'm so happy!!
Heres the front view -
And theres the back view -
A close up on the tracks -
This is what it look like when its opened -
And here is the lyrics book -
I'm not gonna show you everything in the book. Just maybe the first 6 pages. I'm so nice.
And there were other important papers in the album. But this is one of the most important ones -
Let me tell you why. Its because of this section -
JJ Party 3 access pass!! Like OMG. I've been to JJ Party 1 & 2, And i have the access pass to the 3rd one!! Like, AWESOME!!
And at the top of the important document is -
Like OMG!! Who wouldnt want to design a cake with him!! I WANT!! But unfortunately,my art sux. So if any kind soul can help me out, I'll be damn grateful. On one condition though. The kind sould has to be good in art.
And then,there comes this really small piece of paper -
Its really small,but big things come in small packages. How so? Well,lets zoom in on wat it says -
LIKE OMG!! TAKE A PICTURE WITH HIM!! I WOULD DIE OF HAPPINESS!
I'm gonna listen to the entire awesome cd now, And put every single song into my Ipod. OMG. I'm so excited.
Anyway,a total random topic. The whole class bought a shirt each Which has "I *heart* ...." I got this one.
Too bad i don't have a "I *heart* JJ Lin" shirt. =D
11:31 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, October 20, 2008 / 11:31 PM
I HAVE THE NEW ALBUM!! YAYNESS!!
Its finally out today!! Bought it immediately after school. Couldnt afford to wait till tomorrow. I'm so happy!!
Heres the front view -
And theres the back view -
A close up on the tracks -
This is what it look like when its opened -
And here is the lyrics book -
I'm not gonna show you everything in the book. Just maybe the first 6 pages. I'm so nice.
And there were other important papers in the album. But this is one of the most important ones -
Let me tell you why. Its because of this section -
JJ Party 3 access pass!! Like OMG. I've been to JJ Party 1 & 2, And i have the access pass to the 3rd one!! Like, AWESOME!!
And at the top of the important document is -
Like OMG!! Who wouldnt want to design a cake with him!! I WANT!! But unfortunately,my art sux. So if any kind soul can help me out, I'll be damn grateful. On one condition though. The kind sould has to be good in art.
And then,there comes this really small piece of paper -
Its really small,but big things come in small packages. How so? Well,lets zoom in on wat it says -
LIKE OMG!! TAKE A PICTURE WITH HIM!! I WOULD DIE OF HAPPINESS!
I'm gonna listen to the entire awesome cd now, And put every single song into my Ipod. OMG. I'm so excited.
Anyway,a total random topic. The whole class bought a shirt each Which has "I *heart* ...." I got this one.
Too bad i don't have a "I *heart* JJ Lin" shirt. =D
11:31 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street