See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, October 07, 2008 / 2:58 AM
I bought a halloween costume for Rynn yesterday. I have pictures of him in it,but i can't my camera cable to connect to the laptop. Sheesh. Of all the times. Also,i have pictures of all my YEP team members. I know its very late to put them up, but u know i'm a procrastinator. But i'm not gonna put them up now, cos my cable is missing. Will try to find cable by tomorrow so u can see the pictures. =D
Did i mention a few posts ago, That i've found another one? *wink wink* What "another one"?? Well. Only those who should know knows. And those who shouldnt know doesnt know.
Did you go listen to JJ Lin's new songs? I've been listening to them non-stop since yesterday. I can't seem to memorise the lyrics of one of them. Well. Thats one of the problems of not having good chinese.
Your words left a mark in me. I know things about you that you never knew i would know. I am the last person that you would ever guess would hold you in such high regard. I'm not a crazy stalker. I just checked up on you. I like what you said. You left a good impression. "Its better to be hated for what you are Than to be loved for what you're not."
2:58 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, October 07, 2008 / 2:58 AM
I bought a halloween costume for Rynn yesterday. I have pictures of him in it,but i can't my camera cable to connect to the laptop. Sheesh. Of all the times. Also,i have pictures of all my YEP team members. I know its very late to put them up, but u know i'm a procrastinator. But i'm not gonna put them up now, cos my cable is missing. Will try to find cable by tomorrow so u can see the pictures. =D
Did i mention a few posts ago, That i've found another one? *wink wink* What "another one"?? Well. Only those who should know knows. And those who shouldnt know doesnt know.
Did you go listen to JJ Lin's new songs? I've been listening to them non-stop since yesterday. I can't seem to memorise the lyrics of one of them. Well. Thats one of the problems of not having good chinese.
Your words left a mark in me. I know things about you that you never knew i would know. I am the last person that you would ever guess would hold you in such high regard. I'm not a crazy stalker. I just checked up on you. I like what you said. You left a good impression. "Its better to be hated for what you are Than to be loved for what you're not."
2:58 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street