Monday, October 06, 2008 / 3:12 AM
HELLO ONCE AGAIN.
I know i've neglected this blog alot.
But i've finally gotten the wireless in my house to work.
So now, i'm back.
Had lots of fun overseas.
But i shall not be long-winded and tell the whole story.
You'll just have to ask me in person.
I missed quite a few people's birthday while i was MIA-ing.
Really really sorry.
You guys know me. I AM BUSY. =P
Haha. You have to book me in advance most of the time.
I have a busy schedule. Haha.
Going to buy Halloween costumes for Rynn tmw.
He is going to look sooooo sweet.
Will post pics up here soon.
I can't believe i still have tags on my board while i was MIA.
I expected this blog to be DEAD.
But its a good thing that its still breathing.
I came back about 2 weeks ago,
But i've been staying at my auntie's house for the past few weeks.
And my handphone also went flat on me
So i'm really sorry if you've sms-ed me and i didnt reply.
Holidays are ending soon. So sad.
I feel that i havent made full use of it.
I wanna go for the HMS leadership camp.
But i wanna spend the rest of whats left of my holidays not in school.
Guess i'll have to give a the camp a miss.
I have something to say,
But somehow,it slipped my mind.
I'll post it when i remember.
Anyway,heres a totally random thing.
I was watching The Amazing Race Asia a few days ago.
And a thought came to me.
If I could participate in a reality show, which one would it be?
Well, my top 3 choices are :
1. Survivor
2. Unanimous
3. Solitary
Heard of these 3 game shows before?
The 2nd and 3rd choices aren't really as popular as Survivor.
But i can assure you, they're just as fun.
I think these 3 games are super duper fun.
I would do anything to get on Survivor.
If only they brought Survivor to Singapore.
I'd love to play Survivor.
The game is so brilliant.
Among all the games,i think the toughest is Unanimous.
Cos its a game where all the contestants live together,
And the game only ends when everyone agrees on one thing.
And that one thing is, who does the prize of US$1 million goes to.
Tough eh. And everyone has to agree. Thats why its called Unanimous.
Solitary is another game show which all the participants are isolated.
Totally isolated. And there is a challenge every few days.
And person that quits first is elimated at each challenge.
And the challenges are SUPER TOUGH.
I never had a thing for The Amazing Race, even though it has won lots of awards.
I don't really see the point to going from one place to another in a rush.
No time to enjoy the foreign place. How sad.
What other game shows are there?? Hmm...
I'd never get on ANTM or Project Runway cos i don't have the goods.
Oh yes, and The Apprentice!!
It was actually once of the shows that i wanted to go on,
But i think i'd make a fool out of myself,
Especially if i have to explain my actions in the board room.
Lol. I know, i'm being totally random here. =D
Quick,go out with me before my holidays end!!
In case you haven't noticed,I don't like you.
3:12 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.