<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, October 07, 2008 / 9:51 PM

Alright. Finally found my camera cable.
I need a new and better camera.
The current one that i have isn't very good.
Well. My birthday is coming soon. You know what to do. =D

Anyway,here is Rynn's halloween costume.



So cute right?? He's gonna be a PIRATE.
And there is a little parrot and a sword to go along.
Heres how he looks like, all dressed up -







So cool huh.
I'm gonna buy a formal suit for him soon.
A black and white tuxedo.
He is going to look so charming.

Talking about my camera reminded me
My birthday is coming.
Gotta post my wishlist soon.
Lol. I can't believe how thick-skinned i am. =P

I also promised to put up some YEP pics up.
We shall start of with me in the sleeper-bus.





First of all,you can definitely notice the lousiness of my camera.
Its friggn blurry. It has no anti-shake thingy.
Its a really old model of Sonny Cybershot.
I need a more updated model. =D

And now, for my bedside table.



As you can see,its decorated with drinks.
And all for a good reason.
Because these drinks have my beloved JJ Lin and Wilber Pan on them.







Haha. The mineral water bottle also has Wang Lee Hom on it.
But i'm not a fan so i didnt take a pic of that.

And now,my wonderful teammeates.
All in alphabetical order. =]



Benjamin



Ezekiel



Fas



Fiona



Gabriel



Glory



HongLing



Jean



Jonathan



Justine



KayYong



Kenn



LiRu



ManHong



Sarali



SerFee



ShaoShiuan



Vanessa



WeiTing



YiSiew



YongChuan


Only one person's pic is not up here.
PeiQi. Cos i didnt have a chance to take a pic with her.
Took most of the pics at the airport.
I shall not comment about the people.
But i will say here that all of them are absolutely wonderful.

Was visitng ToysR'us a few days ago.
Saw one of my favourite toys
The Littlest Pet Shop.
I saw these 3 bags, about $39.90 each.
Love all 3 bags,but i'm poor. =P
My favourite is the last bag.





How cute is this guy. I singled him out of this bag.



And then my favourite bag. *hint hint*



How cute are these guys. =D





This kitty is sooo cute.
Well. You know what to do.
I'll post my wishlist REAL SOON. =D



9:51 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.