<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Thursday, August 07, 2008 / 12:49 AM

Yay. I finished my INTCOM essay.
1500 words. And before 1am.
Yay. Arent u glad for me?
Now all thats left is psychology exam.
Then 2 week in China for YEP.
And i can slack my ass off.
Until the next semester,that is.
Oh well, next semester then say.
I wan to eat mexican food.
Someone ask me out to dinner okay??
Then we can go eat mexican.
In my favourite mexican restaurant in Holland Village.
Ooooh, or we can at this very nice place in Dempsey Road.
Super pretty and classy place. But super expensive.
Serves very nice food. Western or European, i think. Very yummy.
Ask me out for dinner ok. I want.
You want to treat me to dinner also can. =D

Shall go sleep now.
Submitted essay through MeL.
Shall submit hard copy tomorrow.
Yay-ness.



12:49 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.