See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, August 04, 2008 / 12:01 AM
--EDITED--
Shit lah. Its midnight. I havent got a single clue about the exam tmw. Have been trying to understand wat the fcuking textbook is saying. But i can't seem to understand anything at all. STUPID IT. I HATE THE BLOODY COMPUTER SYSTEM. Its not even fcuking related to my course,for crying out loud!! FCUK. I'm so gonna fcuking fail. Maybe i should use the remaining time To come up with a fcuking way to cheat. FCUK. I totally hate this. I'd rather mug science and maths than fcuking IT. At least science and maths make more fcuking sense. I didn't even get to study much at the fcuking airport either. The people who sat beside me at the fcuking cafe Were talking so fcuking loud. And i have to study in fcuking silence otherwise i cannot concentrate. I wanted to turn around and scream at them. But resisted the fcuking urge to. Left as soon as i finished my fcuking coffee. My HOT coffee, that is. Super fcuking hot. And better still,i go home to try to get study in my room And my brother starts to play the fcuking piano I was sooo mad i screamed at everyone in the house to shut up. I am so fcuking irritated and stressed right now. And when i'm fcuking stressed, i always get sick. Right now i'm having a fcuking fever. I am so bloody pissed and frustrated. I so don't want to fail and repeat this fcuking module. I so fcukingly don't want to fail ANY module. I don't usually use the fcuk word. In fact,i DON'T use it at all. Almost no one has ever heard or seen me use the word. I find it damn rude and uncultured. But under such circumstances,when i'm so close to madness Because i really don't want to repeat the fcuking module. I don't really give a fcuking damn about being uncultured. And because i don't give a fcuking damn, I will go to sleep now because i have to wake up fcuking early tomorrow. YEP meeting at 9am. And when you stay in Pasir Ris while your school is in Clementi, 9am is fcuking early for a meeting. I shall not give a fcuking damn about the exam tomorrow. If i make it through tomorrow and pass the module, then good. If i don't, then FCUK.
And don't even get me started on the fcuking INTCOM essay 1500 fcuking words by friday. I am so fcuking dead. I so wanna fcuking cry. But its not gonna fcuking help. Everything is just falling apart. It was supposed to get better, but everything is falling apart. I feel terrible.
--EDITED--
12:01 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, August 04, 2008 / 12:01 AM
--EDITED--
Shit lah. Its midnight. I havent got a single clue about the exam tmw. Have been trying to understand wat the fcuking textbook is saying. But i can't seem to understand anything at all. STUPID IT. I HATE THE BLOODY COMPUTER SYSTEM. Its not even fcuking related to my course,for crying out loud!! FCUK. I'm so gonna fcuking fail. Maybe i should use the remaining time To come up with a fcuking way to cheat. FCUK. I totally hate this. I'd rather mug science and maths than fcuking IT. At least science and maths make more fcuking sense. I didn't even get to study much at the fcuking airport either. The people who sat beside me at the fcuking cafe Were talking so fcuking loud. And i have to study in fcuking silence otherwise i cannot concentrate. I wanted to turn around and scream at them. But resisted the fcuking urge to. Left as soon as i finished my fcuking coffee. My HOT coffee, that is. Super fcuking hot. And better still,i go home to try to get study in my room And my brother starts to play the fcuking piano I was sooo mad i screamed at everyone in the house to shut up. I am so fcuking irritated and stressed right now. And when i'm fcuking stressed, i always get sick. Right now i'm having a fcuking fever. I am so bloody pissed and frustrated. I so don't want to fail and repeat this fcuking module. I so fcukingly don't want to fail ANY module. I don't usually use the fcuk word. In fact,i DON'T use it at all. Almost no one has ever heard or seen me use the word. I find it damn rude and uncultured. But under such circumstances,when i'm so close to madness Because i really don't want to repeat the fcuking module. I don't really give a fcuking damn about being uncultured. And because i don't give a fcuking damn, I will go to sleep now because i have to wake up fcuking early tomorrow. YEP meeting at 9am. And when you stay in Pasir Ris while your school is in Clementi, 9am is fcuking early for a meeting. I shall not give a fcuking damn about the exam tomorrow. If i make it through tomorrow and pass the module, then good. If i don't, then FCUK.
And don't even get me started on the fcuking INTCOM essay 1500 fcuking words by friday. I am so fcuking dead. I so wanna fcuking cry. But its not gonna fcuking help. Everything is just falling apart. It was supposed to get better, but everything is falling apart. I feel terrible.
--EDITED--
12:01 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street