Tuesday, August 12, 2008 / 1:08 AM
No class dinner today. It was cancelled.
My brother took me to play badminton the moment i woke up.
Damn. It was uncalled for.
Played Nancy Drew: The Danger On Deception Island
I know. I should be studying for my paper this week.
Just one more game before i start mugging.
Anyway, completed the game.
It was a tough one. Got stuck for quite alot of times.
Alot tougher than most i've played.
But i've still managed to solve it in the end. Clever me.
Lol. I shall start mugging tomorrow.
Then i'll submerge myself in mystery and murder games.
Mugging means Changi Airport.
Changi Airport means Coffeebean.
Coffeebean means COFFEE + CAKE!! My favourite!!
Anyone is welcomed to join me.
Just drop me an sms or call first.
Will go with Janice Soo to attend Chloe's grandmother's wake first
We're not going to the movies anymore.
Cos we're attending the wake. After that i'll go to the airport.
Was chatting on MSN with Adora just now.
My internet connection is screwed.
I keep getting disconnected.
And the worst part is, MSN doesnt tell u until much later.
So i typed alot,then i realised i was getting no reply.
So i suspected i was disconnected.
Took screenshots. I'll make the shots clickable so u can see.

And then they tell me. -.-

So i re-connected and tried again....


Much much much later...

The stupid thing finally pops up and tells me there is some connection problem.
Sorry. Drawed all over my contact list.
You shall not see who are the priviledged ones.
Crap. I spelt that wrongly.
Anyway, i finally got the connection going later.
And before going,Adora used this wink called "Blue Monster".
I thought it was cute.



But i dun have that wink!!
So sad. Its cute.
1:08 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.