<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Sunday, August 03, 2008 / 5:27 PM

ITABS test tomorrow. Can count it as exam lah.
Too many freaking topics for test.
And i can't believe it.
I'm getting an exam on the topic computers.
And i'm actually panicking cos i dunno all the theory stuff.
Like who actually cares wat does HTML stands for?
Or whether there are how many ways to boot a computer?
OMG. I dun even think i need to know all these lah.
Just call a technician or something and everything is done.
This is stupid.
And to whoever who said to me,
"Too bad your exam does not test you on computers."
Well, looks like there is such an exam.
The world is coming to an end.

So anyway,you know me.
Any test/exam, i'll be at the Coffeebean at terminal 2.
My usual and favourite place.
Well, guess wat!!
I AM at terminal 2, but not at Coffeebean.
You know why?? COS ITS FULL.
And i hate it when this happens.
Of course,seeing that its full,
I decided to go to terminal 3's Coffeebean instead.
Guess wat?? ITS FULL TOO.
Actually, there was an empty seat.
But a couple chionged there before me.
Damn. So i decided to go back to T2 to try Starbucks instead.
And guess wat?? ITS FULL TOO.
I was about to scream.
Spent about half an hour walking from one terminal to another
And i still didnt have a place to sit.
And my bloody test is tomorrow and i havent even opened my textbook yet!
So i resorted to the last place. Gloria Jean's.
Not that i dun like that place.
But the bloody speaker is so bloody loud in the cafe.
The songs ain't my type either. I wanted to trash the speaker.
And another thing. I'm not used to ordering at Gloria Jean's.
So i dun really know wat to order.
I wanted something ice-blended.
Guess wat? I ended up with something hot.
Now i'm really not in the mood to study. Damn.

Too bad i dun have a camera.



5:27 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.