Monday, August 04, 2008 / 11:05 PM
It was totally wrong of me to do that.
I should have never used that word.
I felt so guilty after i wrote all those.
I know stressed and insanity is not a good excuse.
In fact, no excuse is good enough when you go against your values.
I do feel guilty. I really do.
Thats why i edited the entire thing the moment i got home.
I blanked-out those words. I didn't remove them.
Because i don't think removing makes a difference.
If its been posted up, then let it be.
If people have already read it, i can't change that.
I just want to say sorry. To me.
For letting such a thing happen.
For giving in to stress.
I guess the impact is getting to me.
All the stress and stuff that i've been trying to keep down.
All the urge to slap and insult certain people just hit me all at once.
I lost my mind. I lost control of my thoughts.
I should have remembered that trials and tribulations don't last.
I hate that word. I'm sorry for compromising my own values.
Anyway, on a lighter tone,
We went to Pizza Hut for lunch as a class.
It was fun. And the food was nice.
Its fun to go out as a class.
I like my class. I feel the bond.
Even though i'm quiet most of the times. I hope.
I try to be quiet. Cos i want to keep a low profile.
But sometimes the crazy me comes out and tarnishes my quiet and shy image.
Heh heh.
I had a great time at dinner too.
With YingSi,Esther,Amanda,ShiPing & Gabrielle.
So fun. I totally enjoyed myself.
And there were so many interesting topics. =D
But i'm still trying to keep a low profile in poly.
You know, maintain the shy and quiet profile that i have.
Or whatever that's left of it.
Took the train with Esther and YingSi.
Esther left at Outram Park.
Then YingSi and i alighted at Tampines.
I went to look for Shalynne and Adora.
We did nothing much actually
Cos all the shops were either closed or closing.
Anyway, i feel quite tired.
Shall play some games and take some slack time
And will try to finish my essay by tomorrow.
Yup. Chiong the entire thing in one day.
My specialty.
11:05 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.