<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, August 06, 2008 / 12:54 AM

THE NEWS IS OUT!!
DAVID ARCHULETA'S DEBUT ALBUM IS SCHEDULED TO BE RELEASED NOV 2008!!
Yay yay yay!!
His album is titled CRUSH. So cool.
I've heard one song from his to-be-released album.
The song CRUSH. Which he titled his album after.
Quite nice. I know you're dying to hear it.
So i shall spare you the torture of suspense.
You can click the banner.
The banner will take you to the page with lyrics and the option to play the song.
There is also is radio interview and studio video.
He is sooo kiddy-ish!!! So sweet!!
Go listen to his radio interview!! You have to!! Super kiddyishly cute!!
You HAVE to hear him speak!! So freaking innocently cute!!
And you HAVE to watch the studio video!!
His smile so innocent can.
For someone who is one year older than i am,
THAT IS IMPRESSIVE.




Did you watch Lost on Ch 5 last night??
OMG. Super exciting!!
But it ended in a cliffhanger AGAIN!!
Sheesh!! And there is another season!!
Sian!! Have to wait for it AGAIN!!
Wahhhh!! One of my favourite characters died!!
Jin got bombed on the stupid ship!! So sad!!
Sawyer is so hot rite!! And i think Sun and Kate are awesome.
Thought Jack was cute at first,but he gets irritating after awhile.
I'm talking in terms of the characters in the show,not the cast.
Missed Prisonbreak. I came home too late.
Sad. I think the storyline for Prisonbreak is superb.
Another season of Heroes coming up.
Don't really like the storyline of Heroes.
But i think Sylar is rather cute.
Heard Peter Petrelli gets cuter in the 2nd season.
We shall see. I think he is quite gay in the first season.
Maybe cos i didn't watch it all the way.
Watched Criminal Minds just now.
Totally forgot it was Crime Night.
Missed C.S.I. So depressing.
At least i caught Criminal Minds. My favourite crime show.
I think Dr Spencer Reed is cute. That nerdy guy in the show.
I like nerds. They're cute. Lol. Like,who am i kidding.



Shall start my essay tomorrow.
Its just like me to procrastinate.




To those who know me like they know me -
OMG OMG OMG.
I've got a new one!!
Muahahahahaha.
I'm on high again!!
I'll tell u guys PERSONALLY.
Maybe the next time when we meet.
So u can see my expression. =D



12:54 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.