<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Sunday, July 27, 2008 / 6:28 PM

Whee!! I made it through the week!!
That was one heck of a week!! Super tiring.
But now, its finally over. Just 2 more assignments to go.
One presentation, one essay.
Then comes the exams,which is a good thing.
And the semester break!! I'm looking forward to it.
Oh wait. I have to go to China for 2 weeks for the semester break.
Totally forgot. Went for the vaccinations yesterday.
One jab in each arm. The nurse used a bigger needle on my left arm.
Now its still painful. It feel like there's a bruise there.
Its quite painful. I guess its because of the needle.
Anyway, the last CATS project is over.
And my CATS group might not be the same people again.
We were hoping to be in the same group again
But we don't even know if we'll be in the same class
So we took a couple of photos before our last presentation.
Actually, its we girls that took alot of photos.
The only guy in our group refused to until the last 2 photos.
Haha. Some of the photos are just soo damn ugly.

Me, Pui Yeng & Halena















Pui Yeng & I ;











Halena & I ;







The whole group
Me,Sam,Pui Yeng & Halena ;





So ssssaaaaadddd. =[
I like my CATS group.



6:28 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.