See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Thursday, July 24, 2008 / 1:34 AM
Took some pictures using the webcam in class I think my lecturer totally knew we were taking pictures I feel bad for not paying attention. So i shall make it up by posting my awesome pics here. =P
Joanna & I
From here on, its all Esther and me. =]
The main thing in the next picture Is actually NOT me and Esther But its Germaise in the background. Lol.
Went to the HMS office after lessons For the newsletter thingy. Took pics there too.
Melody and i
And there's me alone with Melody's hand.
Yep. And me acting cute again. Oh wait. I'm not acting.
Thursday and Friday will be the busiest days for the week!! But i'm soooo gonna make it through. =D
Every single day, as i observe you I can sense that you like her My instincts tell me so, and i trust them And as i observe, i grow more and more jealous.
1:34 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Thursday, July 24, 2008 / 1:34 AM
Took some pictures using the webcam in class I think my lecturer totally knew we were taking pictures I feel bad for not paying attention. So i shall make it up by posting my awesome pics here. =P
Joanna & I
From here on, its all Esther and me. =]
The main thing in the next picture Is actually NOT me and Esther But its Germaise in the background. Lol.
Went to the HMS office after lessons For the newsletter thingy. Took pics there too.
Melody and i
And there's me alone with Melody's hand.
Yep. And me acting cute again. Oh wait. I'm not acting.
Thursday and Friday will be the busiest days for the week!! But i'm soooo gonna make it through. =D
Every single day, as i observe you I can sense that you like her My instincts tell me so, and i trust them And as i observe, i grow more and more jealous.
1:34 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street