See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Saturday, July 05, 2008 / 1:13 AM
I AM DAMN PISSED. Shit can. I make an effort and this happens. Whatever lah. I should have expected it anyway. What was i thinking anyway. How stupid. I cancelled some of my activities,forfeited some of my fav things Took out some time, and made an effort And look what i got. I guess i shall not have much expectations,or any expectations For you. For them. For all of you. Anymore.
Wow. I just walked from Tampines Mall to my house. Which is like damn far for walking distance. I have blisters on my toes now. It was really damn far. I thought i'd never make it back home. Till next morning, that is. And i was walking when it was midnight. Super creepy. Had to walk in super dark and foresty areas. And on highways and in parks too. Luckily before i got scared to death,MayLing called me And talked on the phone with me until i reached home. Otherwise i would have died. Either from tiredness or fright. Super scary ok. I'm super tired. Really tired. I'm not feeling happy either. I really want to strangle some people. But what can i do anyway.
I really want to be Nice and oh-so-happy when i'm with you guys. But you ppl just never fail to piss me off. I dun know what's holding me back Holding me back from making the changes That will get you guys out of my life. Maybe its because i believe in 2nd chances. But how many more 2nd chances can i give...
1:13 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Saturday, July 05, 2008 / 1:13 AM
I AM DAMN PISSED. Shit can. I make an effort and this happens. Whatever lah. I should have expected it anyway. What was i thinking anyway. How stupid. I cancelled some of my activities,forfeited some of my fav things Took out some time, and made an effort And look what i got. I guess i shall not have much expectations,or any expectations For you. For them. For all of you. Anymore.
Wow. I just walked from Tampines Mall to my house. Which is like damn far for walking distance. I have blisters on my toes now. It was really damn far. I thought i'd never make it back home. Till next morning, that is. And i was walking when it was midnight. Super creepy. Had to walk in super dark and foresty areas. And on highways and in parks too. Luckily before i got scared to death,MayLing called me And talked on the phone with me until i reached home. Otherwise i would have died. Either from tiredness or fright. Super scary ok. I'm super tired. Really tired. I'm not feeling happy either. I really want to strangle some people. But what can i do anyway.
I really want to be Nice and oh-so-happy when i'm with you guys. But you ppl just never fail to piss me off. I dun know what's holding me back Holding me back from making the changes That will get you guys out of my life. Maybe its because i believe in 2nd chances. But how many more 2nd chances can i give...
1:13 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street