See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, June 06, 2008 / 2:02 AM
Went with Dina in the late afternoon to Escape Theme Park She brought her younger brother,and i brought Kenneth along. Cos she had 4 free tickets. Played games like mad,until i super giddy. Her younger brother soaked me with water from the bumper boats. Grrr. I looked like a took a bathe at the end of the ride. We played every single thing on the theme park. And we were freaking out in the haunted house. Or at least i was. Got super seasick on the pirate ship. I get seasick very easily. XP Dina and my brother sat at the end of the ship. And they went for 2 rounds,excluding the one they took with me. I was too giddy. I was giddy even as i watched them go up and down. Bleh. But that was the 2nd last ride we took,so not too bad. Didnt take much pictures,cos too lazy. I just wanted to have fun.
Yeah. Thats our brothers' asses. The flyer thingy might seem kiddy,but its nice ok. I like it. =] (can see ppl's butts. lol. kidding. )
It was nice going out with Dina. We talked. So many things to say,so little time. Those days in PRCS are definitely missed. The bond between secondary sch friends are just stronger than others.
I needed that "getaway". Just forget about all my worries. Thanks for taking me out to the theme park, Even though its not the best theme park in the world. But i thought that was one of the best times so far this year.
2:02 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, June 06, 2008 / 2:02 AM
Went with Dina in the late afternoon to Escape Theme Park She brought her younger brother,and i brought Kenneth along. Cos she had 4 free tickets. Played games like mad,until i super giddy. Her younger brother soaked me with water from the bumper boats. Grrr. I looked like a took a bathe at the end of the ride. We played every single thing on the theme park. And we were freaking out in the haunted house. Or at least i was. Got super seasick on the pirate ship. I get seasick very easily. XP Dina and my brother sat at the end of the ship. And they went for 2 rounds,excluding the one they took with me. I was too giddy. I was giddy even as i watched them go up and down. Bleh. But that was the 2nd last ride we took,so not too bad. Didnt take much pictures,cos too lazy. I just wanted to have fun.
Yeah. Thats our brothers' asses. The flyer thingy might seem kiddy,but its nice ok. I like it. =] (can see ppl's butts. lol. kidding. )
It was nice going out with Dina. We talked. So many things to say,so little time. Those days in PRCS are definitely missed. The bond between secondary sch friends are just stronger than others.
I needed that "getaway". Just forget about all my worries. Thanks for taking me out to the theme park, Even though its not the best theme park in the world. But i thought that was one of the best times so far this year.
2:02 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street