<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Thursday, June 05, 2008 / 4:41 AM

Its almost 5am. I'm awake.
Not that i stayed up the entire night.
Slept the moment i came home from school.
Woke up at about 3.30am just now.
I am freaking tired. Really tired.
I think my mother called me
To ask wat i want for dinner just now
But i think i threw a tantrum or something.
I can't remember. I was 3/4 asleep.
Super tired. Must be because i didnt sleep yesterday.
I'm throwing my temper very often now.
I guess i'm just getting grumpy.
Its just that so many things are taking place all at once
And i dun know if i can handle them all.
I dun mind if there are a few changes in my life,
But right now,it seems like my entire life is going through a change.
From my enviroment to my friends to my schedule,
Everything is changing. I can adapt,but not so dramatically.
Sometimes i just switch on my laptop,plug in my headset
And just isolate myself from everything around me.
I really need a break. A good one.
Away from all my responsibilities and duties.
Just for a few days. Before i go mad.



4:41 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.