<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, June 23, 2008 / 1:13 AM

Going to sleep now.
Got school tomorrow.
Didn't exactly finish my 1500 words essay
I stopped at 1200+ and couldnt be bothered anymore.
Still got another 800 words essay.
I'll do it some other day.

Anyway,other stuff on a lighter note.
JJ Lin is the only Singaporean
Who will be carrying the BeiJing Olympic torch.
I think u already know,but i thought i'd mention it.
Watched the MV of the Olympic song "BeiJing Welcomes You"
Or whatever the darn title is.
Super cool. Cos got JJ Lin inside.
No Jay Chou. Thats another bonus.
JJ Lin got compose a song for the olympics.
And alot of sources say it wun be revealed till much later.
Lol. I thought the song was pretty obvious already lah.
I even have it. Its the latest one. Not Ai Yu Xi Wang. =]

I shall sleep now.
Havent gotten a good night's sleep since ages.
I have to wake up early tmw anyway.
Bye~



1:13 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.