<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Sunday, June 01, 2008 / 4:26 PM

Amanda Mak asked me to do this.
*sigh* Another blog quiz thingy again.
Oh well. I know u guys wanna know more about me.
So here i go. =]

1. How long will you wait for someone you love?
Until another one comes along. U know how often that happens. =]

2. What do you want to do now?
Eat. I'm hungry.

3. What will you be doing at 6pm?
Studying for INTCOM test,which is TOMORROW.

4. Do you hate your friends sometimes?
No. Get angry with them,sometimes. Hate them,like no.

5. Where do you wish to die?
Erm. I do plan my future,but not THAT far yet.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
No. But i believe in seeing a light at the end of the tunnel.
Like, -.-"

7. What impossible things you wish to do?
I want to meet GEORGE CLOONEY before he dies. Lol.

8. Your darkest secret?
I'm secretly obsessed with JJ Lin. Lol.
Like who doesnt know.

9.Are you happy with ur life now?
Happy,i dunno. Satisfied,yes.
Although i know some ppl would love to have my life.

10. What if your crush asked you out?
Thats unlikely. Cos first of all,he is MARRIED. =P

11. Describe your other half.
U mean potential other half. I just have these words : JJ LIN

12. What feelings do you hate the most?
When people try to know my secrets and they're not supposed to know.
I do tell my secrets. But it depends on my mood. Dun force me.

13. Do you cherish every friendship of yours?
Like,yeeah. Well,not really for some. If i dun like them.

14. What are you looking forward to in the coming weeks?
HOLIDAYS. Going out with my secondary sch friends.

15. The most important thing in your life.
God. Oh man. Why is it always "thing" and not "things"? I wanna add more.

16. Who do you hope to always be there for you?
All my friends. But not my family and mayling and hwaishin and christabel and cheyee.
Cos i dun have to hope for that. They are ALREADY always there for me. =]

17. Do you find life meaningless?
No. But i do find this quiz meaningless.
But people wanna know more about me,so i'm doing this. =P

18. Who do you love the most?
God, all my close friends,my family,myself.

19. What's the most gross thing u've done?
I dun really know actually. Does eating with my unwashed hands count?

20. What's your greatest wish?
I dunno. I have ALOT of wishes.

21. The sweetest thing you ever did for someone.
I've done too many sweet things to rank.
Cant help it. I'm SWEET. =]

Instructions: Remove one question from above and replace it w your own.Tag 8 people, list 'em down at th end of th post. Notify 'em in their chatbox that they've been tagged.
Oh man. Do i have to do this?? No. It shall end here. =]

Alright.
Now,i shall go eat my lunch.
Yes,lunch. FYI,i just woke up.
Yes,seriously.
Then i have to study for tomorrow's tests.
I havent started yet,
And i have a feeling i'll be up the whole night.



4:26 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.