<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, May 20, 2008 / 11:05 PM

Went to the hospital today
Did an X-ray and blood test
Doctor said it was a throat infection
And that i'm recovering from it
And that the recovering process takes about 1 week
But i don't need to be hospitalised
He said stay at home and rest
I said i have alot of projects
Then he said STAY. So here i am. At home.
Like only for now.
He gave me plenty of fever medicine and painkiller though
Cos i've finished the first batch
Look at the amount




Now you know how much pain i am in
Otherwise i won't be needing this much painkillers.
I'm eating pills like rice. XP
Feeling much better though.
Manage to suck out/throw out alot of
The icky yellow thingy that people usually cough up when they're sick
Only thing is mine is really thick and chunky and it comes with my blood




Really thick right?? Its super concentrated.
And its so chunky at the same time.
With my blood on it.
I couldnt resist playing with it.
However i only manage to get my hands on this one
The rest that i've coughed up/thrown up got thrown away by my mum
Cos she saw that i was about to play with it
Just the sight of it makes me feel better
I managed to sneak this one away
But she saw it anyway,so i hid it in a tissue paper at first.
And she was like "YOU ATE IT AH?!?!?!"
I was like "No. Like,i'm having fever but it hasnt damaged my brain lah."
But it got thrown away in the end. After i "examined" it.
Its ok,i still have plenty more in my nose/throat.
I shall examine more the next time i cough or clear my throat/nose.
Still sick,but i need to start on projects already.
No choice. Painkillers have to sustain me for now.



11:05 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.