<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, May 27, 2008 / 12:16 AM

Presentation tomorrow. Or at least a few hours from now.
ITABS. And the lecturer told us to dress formally.
Aaargh. Like,i dun like that.
As if the amount of projects ain't enough.
We still have to dress for the occasion.
I feel so business-y. Ew.




Thats so not me. I feel so....adult-y.
I'm like,still damn young.
I'm still a kid! (Like Archie! Alright alright. I'll stop.)
I'm so not wearing that to sch tmw.
Will bring it there to change.
Can't imagine myself in the train like that.
-.-"

Anyway, did u catch JJ's song for the China victims of the earthquake??
Touching can. I cry u know.
YuZhong's album coming out on 1st July.
Must buy his album ah.
Oh yeah,JJ and YuZhong wrote and sung a new song together
I think its called 听见幸福 .
Should be in YuZhong's upcoming album.
Will put it up here soon,if i can find it.
Where did i get my info?? I dunno.

Gotta do some stuff now.
Wish me luck for my presentation. =]



12:16 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.