<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Thursday, May 29, 2008 / 12:40 AM

OMG. Like,i can't believe it.
The entire class say i got boyfriend.
Which is so freakingly not true.
I dun mind lah,as long as the rumors stay within the class.
And i hope that the poor guy doesn't know its him.
Dun ask me who it is. I wun say,unless we're like on really good terms.
Its seriously NOT TRUE. I dun have boyfriend ok.

Anyway,we did this activity during tutorial today
We wrote our name on a piece of paper,
Then we sit in a circle and passed our paper
And the next person would write
Something positive on our paper.
We kept passing till we got our own paper back.
The comments are super sweet lah.
I never though of myself to be lovable.
But i always knew i was nice. Its in my name.
I knew i was cute & approachable too. =]
Of course,they had to include in the paper
That i have a boyfriend,which i dont.
But they're still so sweet. =]



In every fold,there is a comment. =]
And during sharing session today,
You can tell that our class was united.
All of us shared that we were all super stressed.
But one common thing that kept all of us going
Was the encouragements we gave one another
We did everything together.
And if one person is left behind,
The rest of us will go back to be with her.
Like we will always squeeze the entire class into the lift.
If one person left outside,we will squeeze until got space.
And we always have mass msn conference in boring tutorials
So coolz rite?? Haha. COOLZ.
We always say COOLZ.
=]

Lets keep going!!
I love 1A02!!
Even though u guys anyhow say i got boyfriend.






12:40 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.