Sunday, May 04, 2008 / 1:17 AM
OMG!!!
I'm gonna die in piano lesson tomorrow!!
I havent touched the piano for 2 weeks already!!
DIE!!!
Someone save me!!!
I also have alot of uncompleted assignmetns!!
And one is due TODAY,and i havent started!!
I dun care lah. Get low marks then get low marks LOR. =[
I'm in a terrible mood.
Anyway,HwaiShin wants me to do the quiz on her blog.
So here i go.
Quiz
1. At what age do you wish to get marry?At whatever age i achieve a successful career,live in a luxurious mansion,have millions of $$$ and own 10 cars. That can only mean never or a really really long time. BTW,do you have bad english??
2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boyfriend?
Friends lah. U can always get another boyfriend.
3. Who is the person you trust the most?
3 people. Me,Myself & I.
4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Do YOU think YOU have enough confidence??
5. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?Muahahahahah. You really dun wanna know. =]
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Hm...pastor tan says there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.
I guess thats about the same. So,YEAH.
7. What is your goal for this year? Don't get infatuated for more than 20 times.
So far,so good.
8. Do you believe in eternity love?Do i believe u have bad english??
Answers to both questions : YES.
9. Have you broken someone heart that she/he tried to commit suicide?LOL good heavens NOOOOO.
10. What feeling do you love most?
The feeling of satisfaction. =]
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half? $$$.
Good career.
CUTE. [JJ Lin or pastor tan. u get the pic]
Speaks GOOD english. [not the quiz owner]
Drives a car thats not too bad.
At least 1 year older than me. I like older guys.
Must give in to me.
Must give me everything i want,unless there is a damn good explanation.
Has a funny bone.
Can sing JJ Lin songs.
Can think like Pastor Tan.
In short,there is no such guy.
12. What feeling do you hate the most?The feeling of doing something unbeneficial. Like NOW.
13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?Yeah.
14. Do you believe in GOD?
Didnt u see me mention PASTOR a few times??
YEAH.
15. What do you think is the most important thing in in your life?
GOD. And then ME.
16. Who cares for you the most?God. And then ME.
And then there is everyone else.
17. How was life till now?The way u phrase this question is super weird.
But i like my life. God has great plans for me.
But i'm not sharing them with u.
Get a life. I think it'll help u.
18. What have you regretted doing in your whole life? Not being borned earlier.
Then maybe i can meet Pastor Tan when he wasnt married yet.
Or JJ Lin before he became a singer.
Lol. Me and my disillusions.
Ignore me. I'm tired.
19. What would you do when you feel that nobody cares for you anymore ?
I know God will always care for me.
And i know theres always ME to care for ME.
20. What is your definition of happiness?
PASTOR TAN OR JJ LIN. No. I'm kidding.
My definition?? I got this from the dictionary.
1. the quality or state of being happy.
2. good fortune; pleasure; contentment; joy.
Instructions:Remove one question from below,and add in your personal question.Make it a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people.
List them out at the end of the post.Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged.Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all :DNo sorry. I'm too lazy to name people. I'll end the quiz HERE.
If you're wondering why my pastor keep appearing in the quiz
I have a crush on my pastor.
For very long already liao lah.
I think everyone also know lor.
Just in case you're not part of everyone.
Someone new. Heehee.
To those who know wat i mean.
To those who know me for a few years liao.
Someone NEW. Cant say though.
Cos its really weird.
[P.S Pastor Tan rox. And so does someone else. Plus thousands from my past. =P]
1:17 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.