<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Sunday, May 18, 2008 / 1:31 PM

I'm like SUPER SUPER sick.
Have been having fever since Thursday.
And when my temperature reached 39.7 on saturday morning,
My mother then decided to bring me to see doctor.
Lol. I thought having fever for 3 days was already a reason to panic.
My head is damn painful. And my ears and throat are affected too.
My ears hurt alot. Feels like there is alot of pressure in my head.
Doctor said it was some infection in my nose/throat area because of my sinus.
The fever won't go away because my body is trying to fight the infection.
The fever will only go if the infection is gone.
I dun like taking the medicine.
But no choice. If i dun take them,i will feel like crap.



My throat hurts,my head hurts,my ears hurt.
Even though i've been resting for the past few days,
I still feel horrible. At least the medicine took away some of the pain.
Didn't go for service yesterday. Watched it online.
Didn't go for piano lesson today. Too sick lah.
See. So serious until my mother let me skip piano lesson.
It is really damn painful.
I dun even know where did i get the strength to blog.
I'm feeling damn weak. So i shall go rest now.



1:31 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.