<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, May 05, 2008 / 8:38 AM

I'm gonna say this again ~
OMG,SO MUCH ASSIGNMENTS!!
Help. I got so much to do.
And all due THIS WEEK!!
Stupid ITABS.
Got excel,fireworks and group video.
And these are not "finishable" in 30 mins kind.
They take HOURS or DAYS.
But group video not dued this week.
I havent done my interview for FAMRES yet
And after the interview is the essay and reflection.
Halfway through my essay for INTCOM.
Luckily the rest don't have hmwk.
Or at least i dun remember.
Oh yes,got somemore.
Project for INTPSY. Due end of the month.
Proectfor CATS. Also end of the month.
I think the only subject i enjoy now is SW.
Sports and Wellness.



8:38 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.