See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, May 16, 2008 / 12:10 AM
*cries and cries and cries* I'm sick!! Again!! Same time as last week!! Its either a virus that comes weekly, Or i'm too stressed. U guys know me,i get sick whenever i'm stressed. I'm having high fever and my throat doesn't feel right. My head and throat very pain!! Waaaaaah. T.T I'm freaking sad and fed up and frustrated. First of all, it doesn't feel good to be sick. Secondly,because it doesn't feel good, it affects my mood And when my mood is affected,i cant get alot of things done. And when i can't get things done,i get very frustrated. Aaargh!! I feel like tugging out my hair. I hate being sick. I dun mind being injured. But i hate being sick. I think its the stress thats getting to me. Its like,alot of projects are thrown at us at one go And most of them are due about the same week. I dun really know if i'm feeling stress actually. Maybe the stress is expressed in the form of sickness. *sobs* I dunno lah. I feel like crap now. Not gonna skip school tomorrow Cos got aerobics class. If skip then must do make-up class. Plus got CATS presentation tomorrow And our presentation day is like either next week of the week after. I dun like to miss any group discussions. Not very nice. So i'm gonna turn up tomorrow. Whether i faint in school or not,thats another thing. Well,if i faint,at least i have a super valid reason for missing any lessons. CGM at Tanah Merah tomorrow. I wish someone would escort me. I dun wanna pass out on the way. Plus i would like someone to carry my bag and laptop. I'm gonna get some rest now. The pain in my head is killing me. =(
12:10 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, May 16, 2008 / 12:10 AM
*cries and cries and cries* I'm sick!! Again!! Same time as last week!! Its either a virus that comes weekly, Or i'm too stressed. U guys know me,i get sick whenever i'm stressed. I'm having high fever and my throat doesn't feel right. My head and throat very pain!! Waaaaaah. T.T I'm freaking sad and fed up and frustrated. First of all, it doesn't feel good to be sick. Secondly,because it doesn't feel good, it affects my mood And when my mood is affected,i cant get alot of things done. And when i can't get things done,i get very frustrated. Aaargh!! I feel like tugging out my hair. I hate being sick. I dun mind being injured. But i hate being sick. I think its the stress thats getting to me. Its like,alot of projects are thrown at us at one go And most of them are due about the same week. I dun really know if i'm feeling stress actually. Maybe the stress is expressed in the form of sickness. *sobs* I dunno lah. I feel like crap now. Not gonna skip school tomorrow Cos got aerobics class. If skip then must do make-up class. Plus got CATS presentation tomorrow And our presentation day is like either next week of the week after. I dun like to miss any group discussions. Not very nice. So i'm gonna turn up tomorrow. Whether i faint in school or not,thats another thing. Well,if i faint,at least i have a super valid reason for missing any lessons. CGM at Tanah Merah tomorrow. I wish someone would escort me. I dun wanna pass out on the way. Plus i would like someone to carry my bag and laptop. I'm gonna get some rest now. The pain in my head is killing me. =(
12:10 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street