<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Thursday, May 22, 2008 / 1:45 PM

Alright. Fine. So Cook won.
Damn it. I mean, Cook can sing. Yes, he can.
I just preferred that kid to win. So kiddy-ly(?) cute.
Amanda must be going nuts when her darling Cook won. Bleh.
And i still go tag her blog with capital letters ARCHULETA WILL WIN.
Sad. For Archuleta fans lah. I'm not really an Archuleta fan.
I just happened to prefer him from Cook.
Cook is just rocker star-ish.
Anyway, gotta finish up my remaining projects.
Planning not to do the ITABS stupid photo thingy.
Cos its a complete waste of my time.
I don't give a damn if the prize is $2000 for the competition.
If i'm sick again $ 2000 might not be able to cover my losses.
I shall go make cards for our CATS presenation.
We're presenting tomorrow - games style.
Still quite tired and weak. Shall rest after the cards.
Then do my powerpoint slides for POD. I need the pictures.
Havent received them yet. Shoot.
Oh ya, i have been selected for the YEP trip thingy.
I think i didn't blog about it.
Oh well,tell you now.
Some time ago, i was selected for an interview
For this thing called YEP
Can't remember what does it stand for
But its an overseas expedition thing,
And this is the first time HMS is having it.
Out of the whole HMS,only 20 students will be going
And i have been selected as one of them. =]
I thought i wouldnt have made it after the horrible interview.
Miss Janice was looking at me like an eagle (i hope she doesnt read this).
Mr Tan was more friendly. I will feel like vomiting when i'm nervous.
When i saw Miss Janice, and u guys should know i'm scared of her,
I was doing the puking sound already
But one thing though. I just had this virus infection thing,
And my health isn't exactly in the best of shape right now.
I doubt my parents would let me go.
The trip is at the end of the year though,
But the thing is that we are going to rural village areas in China.
And you know,the hygiene in China ain't exactly that good.
And i fall sick super easily. So thats a problem.
Well, we'll see. Maybe i'll be stronger at the end of the year.
I hope.

BTW, Christabel put this on her msn personal message :
What keeps a square from moving? Square roots,of course.
Like, -.-"



1:45 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.