Thursday, April 24, 2008 / 11:46 PM
Today was bloody tiring!!
Now i know,Thursdays are the worst days.
It has been one LONG day.
9am - 6pm you know.
Super super LONG.
Haha. But it has been fun lah.
Learnt alot of interesting in psychology class today.
Mr Tan's lesson seemed quite short cos it was fun.
Ms Janice's lesson also quite fun lah.
Ms Ann's lesson. Hm. Wat can i say.
Today's topic were pretty dry.
Plus 4 hours of her lesson.
It would be abnormal to say that i found the entire lesson interesting.
Haha. But i survived. By playing games on my laptop. =]
At least i'm not sleeping in class like in sec sch!!
But i was almost close to dozing off.
My class loves to eat things during lesson.
Every lesson confirm will have a packet of food being passed around.
And my class is super funny.
Everyone has their own personality. Very unique.
Yet we all bond together so well.
Schizophrenia. Schizophrenic. Haha. So fun to say.
Its a mental disorder. We're using this word alot.
People with this hallucinate. They have a whole other reality.
They seem to talk to themselves or something thats not there.
Because they can hear voices in their heads or see imaginary things
Haha. I know. Sounds familiar RIGHT??
We also learn other interesting stuff.
If you want to know more,then ask me when you meet me.
I'm sure i've shared with you some pretty interesting stuff
If i've met you the past few days in person.
The stuff i shared was interesting right??
Haha. I know lah. Cos those that i tell to keep asking if got more.
Sorry lah,but i cant remember all at once.
I don't have a good memory.
Does this seem like an essay??
Haha. Cos i got alot things to say mah.
Oh yeah. About the last entry.
I'm not blogging about anyone in particular.
I think it applies to everyone. But if its work for you. Thats fine too.
But if i do blog about you.
You should be HONOURED. =]
Aerobic class tomorrow.
11:46 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.