<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, April 23, 2008 / 11:51 PM

Phew!! I am FRIGGIN tired!!
I can't believe i fell asleep in front of my laptop.
Switched it on when i reached home.
The next thing i knew was my mother waking me up!!
I can't believe i fell asleep like that!!
And my MSN auto sign-in,
So when i woke up,i saw quite a few windows blinking like mad.
All from a few hours ago.
Paisei if u happen to be one of them and i nv reply u.
Tried my best to reply to everyone.
I'm really really tired. I rarely fall asleep unconsciously.
Only when i'm really tired. Think its because i didnt sleep last nite.
And today quite alot of activities.
Gotta get up early tomorrow.
Wanted to do some of the assignments today.
But i slept most of the time away already.
Might as well continue with the sleep.
Will do the assignments tomorrow and friday.
I'm too tired to do anything right now.
Even though this is seriously wearing me out,
I still happy with watever i am now.
Its the enthusiasm and motivation that keeps me going.
Whether you're from SP *ahem*
Or TP *ahem* , Or JC *ahem*,
If i can keep going,so can you.
Remember the main reason why you're in wherever u are.
Don't let discouragements affect your interest and motivation.
Its hard not to miss the wonderful times we had in our sec 4 classes.
Sometimes it feels like a part of me is missing
Whenever i do a reality check that i've graduated from PRCS
But its the wonderful times we had that keeps me going.
They keep me going,
They let me know that i'm blessed to be able
To experience all those happy and crazy moments
To be able to have such wonderful friends.
To be able to come so far.
So how can i let myself give up.
After going through secondary sch
The part of my life i'd thought i'd never graduate from
The part of my life that i thought i would "die" in
Yet i came out a stronger person with so many fabulous friends.
It would be such a waste if i gave up now.
I will hold on to the past,the moments we shared
To remind me that there is such thing as true friendship
Yet i won't let these moments hold me back.
I won't let these moments stop me from overcoming new territories.
They would serve as an encouragement
Whenever i'm feeling down
All i have to do is remember the times we had
That we slogged our guts out and held on to each other
To get where we are today
I would never think of giving up
Because then everything would be wasted.
Sorry if i sound like your mother or your pastor.
I tend to be quite long-winded.
But i hope that helps.
The tiredness is seriously getting to me.
But just keep on keeping on.
We'll finish this race together.
=]

[P.S i'm really really tired. someone buy shoes for me pls. sry,i'm being random]
[P.S.P.S keep on keeping on. =D]



11:51 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.