<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, March 05, 2008 / 1:07 PM

Went for medical checkup yesterday
Not that i'm sick or what
Its for my poly course
Requires me to go for alot of tests
Like blood tests and urine tests and x-rays
And check my mental disposition. Lol.
Didn't know need to go through so many tests
Even before school starts
Only found out that i had to do so many test
When i recieved my enrolment package on monday
I'm one of the few who received the package first
Either i'm fast or the other people slow
HwaiShin received hers yesterday
I think most Ngee Ann people receive on monday
Singapore poly people receive on tuesday
The rest i don't know.
Anyway,back to my medical checkup.
The doctor cannot find the vein in my arm
So she drew blood from my hands instead
Yes. My hands.
No choice. I play piano so my veins there clearer.
Painful larh. I dun like blood tests.
Talk to the doctor alot as she performed the tests
So i got cheerful as part of my mental disposition
My medical report should pass the test
Unless i have Hepatatis B or some sort of virus
Otherwise i should be ok
Submitted my form E yesterday
Paid school fees too.
Everything settled except my online enrolment
And the buying of my notebook computer.
Muahahaha. NP students must have their own notebook computer
Muahahaha. I'm gonna have a new notebook computer
Anyone going NP arh?? I dun wan to go alone on the first day lah.
Went back PRCS with HwaiShin yesterday
We just sit down and chat with Mrs Wong
Then we went home. And Mr Shafie still remembers i'm called LoyFatt.
Bleh. Haha. Its a damn cool name lor.
A pity i'm not part of it anymore
I'm actually quite glad lah.
Things will work out for the better
Went to look for MayLing at Suntec at 10pm last night
Then we went Changi Airport until about 12am
My dad pick us up.
And while sending MayLing back,he took a wrong turn
And we were back at Changi Airport again
We went in one round for about 10 minutes. Lol.

I want to get my habit of blogging almost daily back again
Now,i keep forgetting to update my blog
It seems like i got nothing to update
Sometimes i just come in to listen to the songs
Without updating
Acutally i got thing to update
But i cant remember wat lah.

Anway,got this coward tag on my blog
Dun dare use his own name
And named himself "passerby"
Haha. And his tag was - jjlin sux
Lol. How stupid is that.
At least i got something to laugh about
Not laugh about the "jjlin sux" part
But the part where the coward
Dun dare to take ownership of his own statement
And still want to tag on my blog.
Haha. Removed the tag to make my tagboard look nicer. =]

Anyway,now that i finally got my holidays back again
I'm gonna spent it well.
I realise i didnt spent my holidays well enough when i started JC
And i told myself that if i get a 2nd chance,
I would make full use of my holidays
So now i have my 2nd chance,i'm not gonna stay at home and rot
But i still havent decide wat i want to do yet
Feel like going shopping
But i'm broke >.<
Thats one of the worst things to happen during the holidays

Ooooohhhh,cute senior. =P



1:07 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.