See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, March 28, 2008 / 1:42 PM
Was watching Yuan Lai Wo Bu Shuai just now Theres one part in the show Where the character played by JJ Lin got a brother And the brother is played by Lin Yu Zhong. Thats i realised Lin Yu Zhong is quite cute. =] I found him cute before, But not super cute that kinda cute Just cute. Haha. I like his songs,got quite a few of them. But never really had alot of pictures of him Maybe i'll start looking for them. His songs are nice. Voice is not better than JunJie's. [of course!!] But his composing is damn good. H wrote the lyrics for quite a few of JunJie's songs And composed and write lyrics for alot of JinSha's songs And same as JunJie, He composes his songs,plus he writes his own lyrics I wan to buy his album. He's quite cute. =]
And as u people know, I'm a fan of Sony. Quite disappointed that JunJie wasnt ambassedor of Sony But guess who's Sony CyberShot's ambassedor?? Lin Yu Zhong!! I didnt know until i checked. LOL. Yay. I like Yu Zhong too.
JunJie has his Yuan Lai Wo Bu Shuai YuZhong also has a drama series of his own. Personally,i think YuZhong can act better than JunJie Yuzhong would make a better actor.
Can't wait to catch it. =]
1:42 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, March 28, 2008 / 1:42 PM
Was watching Yuan Lai Wo Bu Shuai just now Theres one part in the show Where the character played by JJ Lin got a brother And the brother is played by Lin Yu Zhong. Thats i realised Lin Yu Zhong is quite cute. =] I found him cute before, But not super cute that kinda cute Just cute. Haha. I like his songs,got quite a few of them. But never really had alot of pictures of him Maybe i'll start looking for them. His songs are nice. Voice is not better than JunJie's. [of course!!] But his composing is damn good. H wrote the lyrics for quite a few of JunJie's songs And composed and write lyrics for alot of JinSha's songs And same as JunJie, He composes his songs,plus he writes his own lyrics I wan to buy his album. He's quite cute. =]
And as u people know, I'm a fan of Sony. Quite disappointed that JunJie wasnt ambassedor of Sony But guess who's Sony CyberShot's ambassedor?? Lin Yu Zhong!! I didnt know until i checked. LOL. Yay. I like Yu Zhong too.
JunJie has his Yuan Lai Wo Bu Shuai YuZhong also has a drama series of his own. Personally,i think YuZhong can act better than JunJie Yuzhong would make a better actor.
Can't wait to catch it. =]
1:42 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street