Monday, March 03, 2008 / 12:00 AM
Only you can put A smile on my face=]



Finally got JJ Lin's latest cd.
Bought it after piano lesson today
I guess he's one of the few
Who can make me happy when i'm down
And its hard to be in that list. =P
Kenneth also bought a new cd




Daren Tan's songs also quite nice
I have a few of them on my blog
My mum also bought me things
A pair of green slippers
Damn cool lorh.
And 2 Funky Farm handwash
I like that brand lor.
The smell damn nice
And the animals damn cute


My Connect Group Member,Amanda
Also bought me 2 necklaces
Thx gal!!


Love these big pendent necklaces
I have a few of them


As you can see,its only a few
So feel free to give me more. =]
Amanda also passed me the skinnies i ordered
So now,i got 3 skinnies!!
Love ordering from Amanda.
Cos she is a damn responsible person. =]




This pair was the first one i had


My 3 pairs of skinnies!!

Went back with HwaiShin to PRCS on friday
Wore my PE shirt from SAJC
Got my house name - LoyFatt
Well,apparently everyone thinks its amusing
Even Mr Shafie couldnt get enough of it
And Sean Yew and Qian Hui were calling me LoyFatt
But i tell you,LoyFatt is a cool name. =]
Haha.
Oh yes. Bought a few new colour markers days ago

Took a picture of all my colour markers of this brand
But not updated cos this picture was taken almost a week ago
And i bought more new colours in between last week and today
But the colours are still pretty

By the way,my poly appeal was successful
I got into Ngee Ann Poly's Psychology
Honestly,i'm caught in the middle right now
I want to go JC cos its only 2 years
And there is a better chance of going university
But i know that i won't be able to cope with the work
So i don't think it will help much if i stayed on
Poly is 3 years and i think thats a long time
Plus its not that easy to get into university from there
I have to be at the top of my game
But i think i will be able to cope better in poly
As for being the top few student
I will just have to make my way there. =]
Anyway,took a picture of the lecture hall at SAJC
Not allowed to take actually
So i only took one picture
You know i'm always the good girl
I don't really break the rules. =P

The Bible verse on the wall which i look at everyday

Inside my bag.....



Lol. I couldnt resist bringing my calculator to school
And there is a stray dog near my school.

Friends i made there....

Rachel

Marissa

Fiona
Still got YunHong,but forgot to take picture with her
One of the reasons i dun wanna leave SAJC is because of the people there
The people there are bloody nice
And i like my friends there
I feel like i'm pangseh-ing them like this
But then again,its for my own future
I'm still not sure if my decision to go poly is right
I'm still as unsure as before
But i'm gonna go with it all the way this time
Not gonna change my mind [i hope]
Not going JC tomorrow
Dun really wan to go
I shall go to poly
I shall make it to university
Don't know if i will,but i'll try
The scary thing is,i've talked to a few people who study psychology
And all of them took the JC route!!
So,if anybody reading this took the poly route,
Or you know anyone who did it
Please tell me!!
Or maybe i shall be a historymaker
And be the first to do it. =]
Haha. Me and my big dreams.
I'm trying to look at the bright side ok.
I know i've been pretty emo these days
Its hard to act like everything is ok when its not
Anyway,i shall take this time to reply to all my tags =]
CHEYEE
sorry,so long never tag your blog. haiz. cheer me up by going cca with me and hwaishin on tuesday. =]
ADORA
lol, always forget to take. nvm. will take the picture next time i see you again. i love the buttermilk biscuits from POPEYES
CHRISTABEL
i hope my choice to go poly works out. maybe i'll see u in university. haha. you've been a loyal reader of my blog no matter i reply ur tag or not. wat would i do without you. lol. =] and i find calvin cute and you don't because we have different taste.
AMANDA
hey...thx for all the encouragements. u've really brightened up my days. *hugs*
CANDICE
haha. ur camera got alot of me now right. i'm charging $5 per pic. so u have 13 pics of me. thats $65. haha.
MAYLING
better now. just hope my choice is right. i dun wan to change schools anymore after this.
HWAISHIN
so tuesday go back cca arh!?!?! go back!?!?! yes arh!?!?!
CHERLYN & XINYIN
lol. haha,thx for flooding my tagboard. at least its alive. =D
Oh wow. This is a super long post.
I totally appreciate all those who encouraged me
Through this i-dun-know-why-is-it-bad time
I know many will say that its a blessing to be able to have so many choices
Well,sometimes its abit frustrating to have so many choices
But given another chance
I guess i would still prefer having alot of choices
However,i can only say
When i'm going through "emo periods" of my life
And i have lots of that
I really appreciate the help people in my life give me
But sometimes,just don't go overboard
I get even more pissed off sometimes
And when i'm not a good mood
I tend to shout or sulk at people i'm not happy with
Luckily this time i didnt show it to anyone specific
But just don't push it
I lose my temper easily
Oh well,its time for me to sleep
I'm gonna try to be the top student in poly. =]
12:00 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.