See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, March 11, 2008 / 1:37 AM
Going jogging with CheYee tmw morning Actually,its today. Later,at 8am Dunno if i can wake up. The most just lock her outside. =P Then i'm gonna meet Christabel at Pasir Ris Mrt Station We gonna go Bugis to shop Then meeting Cherlyn at Bugis in the early evening To shop too. Lol. Alot of money to spend. Shoot. And i'm like damn broke. Would love it if u give me cash right now. I'm excited about going poly Orientation Camp is on the 26th March Stay in school till 29th March' I'm most probably going Found out that Priscilla,YuanShan and Sabrina also go NP All different courses But same school. School of Humanities. Heehee. I'm in Psychology. YuanShan is in Chinese Studies. Priscilla and Sabrina in Early Childhood Edu Cool man. At least same school. I won't feel so alone.
Got plenty of picture to upload But i'm lazy Finally took a picture with Adora Will upload next entry I'm super lazy Think i will die trying to catch up with CheYee later. X.X
1:37 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, March 11, 2008 / 1:37 AM
Going jogging with CheYee tmw morning Actually,its today. Later,at 8am Dunno if i can wake up. The most just lock her outside. =P Then i'm gonna meet Christabel at Pasir Ris Mrt Station We gonna go Bugis to shop Then meeting Cherlyn at Bugis in the early evening To shop too. Lol. Alot of money to spend. Shoot. And i'm like damn broke. Would love it if u give me cash right now. I'm excited about going poly Orientation Camp is on the 26th March Stay in school till 29th March' I'm most probably going Found out that Priscilla,YuanShan and Sabrina also go NP All different courses But same school. School of Humanities. Heehee. I'm in Psychology. YuanShan is in Chinese Studies. Priscilla and Sabrina in Early Childhood Edu Cool man. At least same school. I won't feel so alone.
Got plenty of picture to upload But i'm lazy Finally took a picture with Adora Will upload next entry I'm super lazy Think i will die trying to catch up with CheYee later. X.X
1:37 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street