See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, February 19, 2008 / 10:02 AM
Shoot.
I really don't know what i want. I really didn't expect this to happen. I really didn't prepare myself for this I don't even know if i can make it through Its so tough not knowing wats going to happen next Its really tough knowing no one i know is coming with me Its really tough knowing that everything is going to be new to me I don't know if i can make it through I don't even want to know I just want everything to pass by so quickly I just want time to speed up I don't know what to do right now I feel like i'm lost And i really don't like it
But what can i do about it anyway I said i'd take whatever life throws at me I said i'd take what ever comes at me No matter how much i like it or hate it So i will take this obstacle And i will pass it no matter what I've come this far And i'm not giving up now Not now. I've done so much that i can't go back. Even though i'm totally terrified Of what the future holds for me I won't give up,i won't surrender I'll keep keeping on You can call this blind faith But thats all i can give All the blind faith that i have
10:02 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, February 19, 2008 / 10:02 AM
Shoot.
I really don't know what i want. I really didn't expect this to happen. I really didn't prepare myself for this I don't even know if i can make it through Its so tough not knowing wats going to happen next Its really tough knowing no one i know is coming with me Its really tough knowing that everything is going to be new to me I don't know if i can make it through I don't even want to know I just want everything to pass by so quickly I just want time to speed up I don't know what to do right now I feel like i'm lost And i really don't like it
But what can i do about it anyway I said i'd take whatever life throws at me I said i'd take what ever comes at me No matter how much i like it or hate it So i will take this obstacle And i will pass it no matter what I've come this far And i'm not giving up now Not now. I've done so much that i can't go back. Even though i'm totally terrified Of what the future holds for me I won't give up,i won't surrender I'll keep keeping on You can call this blind faith But thats all i can give All the blind faith that i have
10:02 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street