See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, January 25, 2008 / 2:14 PM
Yay!! I like my O levels results!!
I scored WAY better than i expected I thought scoring a single digit score would be impossible Haha. Guess that i'm good at studying afterall I'm glad i did chiong for the few weeks before the exams Results based on the entire level was quite good too Our batch did really well
Breakdown of my results ~ English - A1 Combined Humanities - A2 E Maths - A1 A Maths - A2 Combined Science - A1 Biology - B3 Chinese - B3
Woohoo!! I never thought i would get that many As. But sad thing is,i didnt get to go on stage and shake principal's hand Those with 5 As or more should have done that But my name was overlooked. Oh well,nevermind. I'm too happy with my results to care.
Now i have to make the very important decision The decision whether i want to go JC or poly And if poly,which course Its kinda frustrating But its a good frustration I don't mind having it But in the meantime JC or poly?? Persuade me. =]
Oh ya,i took pictures of my results slip And i also have many other pictures But stupid blogger won't let me upload So maybe next time All the computers and laptop in my house all spoil So i havent been able to go online And thus i'm not able to update my blog Anyway,i'm finally able to update But no time cos i'm going out soon Will update more soon.
I'm off to celebrate. Bye.
2:14 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, January 25, 2008 / 2:14 PM
Yay!! I like my O levels results!!
I scored WAY better than i expected I thought scoring a single digit score would be impossible Haha. Guess that i'm good at studying afterall I'm glad i did chiong for the few weeks before the exams Results based on the entire level was quite good too Our batch did really well
Breakdown of my results ~ English - A1 Combined Humanities - A2 E Maths - A1 A Maths - A2 Combined Science - A1 Biology - B3 Chinese - B3
Woohoo!! I never thought i would get that many As. But sad thing is,i didnt get to go on stage and shake principal's hand Those with 5 As or more should have done that But my name was overlooked. Oh well,nevermind. I'm too happy with my results to care.
Now i have to make the very important decision The decision whether i want to go JC or poly And if poly,which course Its kinda frustrating But its a good frustration I don't mind having it But in the meantime JC or poly?? Persuade me. =]
Oh ya,i took pictures of my results slip And i also have many other pictures But stupid blogger won't let me upload So maybe next time All the computers and laptop in my house all spoil So i havent been able to go online And thus i'm not able to update my blog Anyway,i'm finally able to update But no time cos i'm going out soon Will update more soon.
I'm off to celebrate. Bye.
2:14 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street