Saturday, January 26, 2008 / 12:13 AM
I love my coffee.Woohoo~~
I finally get to upload pictures on my blog
Heres my results slip ~

Heh heh. Pretty rite??
I'm still rejoicing over here.
Its quite frustrating to decide on wat course i want
Its like,i can go any course i want
Its which one i want
And i cant make up my mind
Haiz. I'm blessed to have such a positive frustration.
=]
I've narrowed down some options
Caught in between mass communication and psychology
I wanna do both
But some mass com seniors say that mass commies have no life
Yet some people say psychology's future quite narrow
But i'm interested in both leh
Damn. Its so hard to decide.
Plus,JC isn't really out of the picture for me
I'm still considering if poly is the right choice for me
Of course,if i choose poly
Ngee Ann poly would be the only one for me.
Heh heh. Sorry Candice. =]
But i'll consider Singapore Poly if i see something i like
Anyway,went for CGM just now
Look wat the CG gave me ~


So pretty rite!?
I love it.
Bought some fake nail a long time ago
Actually,just a few days ago only lah
Tried them on and i love them


Haha. Yes,i'm
zi lian-ing again.
Went out with CheYee a few days ago
I remeber going to the arcade
And she wanted to play House Of The Dead
Like,when i said i cant watch horror movies
I really mean i cant watch horror movies
Yet i go watch her play the game
And somemore go play with her
Almost died screaming.
I was practically taking the gun
And firing at anything that moves.
But i like to play music games with CheYee
Its nice to win all the time. =]
I finally bought Zhuo Wen Xuan's and Wilbur Pan's album
After much persuation from CheYee
Actually,she wanted me to buy the Lollipop album
But they can't sing lah.
Plus out of the six of them,only one is cute. =[
Anyway,after much hesitation,i finally bought the albums















Wilbur Pan is damn shuai de lor.
Must watch this weeks Duo Mao Mao.
Got Wilbur Pan. I think Rainie Yang is in it too.
Wats she doing in there. =/
Anyway,i think i'm practically
Showing off my results to everyone
I'm damn proud of it
And of course,i deserve to be proud of it
I mean,do
YOU have a better score than me??
[
Christabel,Shut Up.]
Afterall,i didn't put in much effort
I'm not the studious kind
I only studied a few weeks before the o levels
Yes,and my friends thought i was crazy then.
I have...wat do u call that...a life.
And yet i got such a pretty score
I myself was pretty surprised
And i know a few people who would love to kill me
Correction - ALOT of people would love to kill me
Many people say i have wat it takes to be in mass com
But i'm just not sure if i'll survive in there
Such a nice and kind-hearted person like me
Sure get bullied one. =]
On the other hand,psychology also has its cons
A diploma in psychology can be quite useless
Its better to get a PHD
But do i have wat it takes??
Btw,if you've just gotten ur o level results
Which JC/poly course are you planning to take??
Tag on my board pls
Let me know,in case we both are going to the same place
I got my coffeeAnd i'm happy.=]
12:13 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.