See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, January 08, 2008 / 9:41 PM
Ok,its time to blog once again. CheYee and i wanted to go for CCA today But the security guard say cannot allow visitors liao Damn. Waste my time. Since when we cannot visit the school. Sheesh.
Bought a grey top at Bugis yesterday Thought it looked very common. Not gonna wear it out anytime soon
Also bought a new hp accessory So pretty. Its from Mini Toons I love it. It has a coin which looks like one of my earrings
CheYee and i went to White Sands to shop since cannot go school We bought plasters for the blisters on our feet Lol. And we looked at alot of shoes I was so freaking tempted to buy 2 pairs that i love But then CheYee reminded me that i was on budget Plus i got building fund. Haiz. I bought a pair of earrings instead. They're clip ons. Haha. I never pierce my ears lah.
Got a little bored so i took pics of me Haha. I shall just upload one. =] Save your eyes.
I've got nothing to do until friday No cgm on friday,so maybe i'll go take a look at Belinda's CO Haha. I've been wanting to go take a look. If you want to ask me out from now till friday afternoon Go ahead. I'm free. =] But you better be fast. I find stuff to do quickly.
Oh man oh man. I'm so freaking happy and i'm feeling stupid at the same time. CheYee & MayLing,dun laugh larh. I can't help it!!! I'm bored larh.
9:41 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, January 08, 2008 / 9:41 PM
Ok,its time to blog once again. CheYee and i wanted to go for CCA today But the security guard say cannot allow visitors liao Damn. Waste my time. Since when we cannot visit the school. Sheesh.
Bought a grey top at Bugis yesterday Thought it looked very common. Not gonna wear it out anytime soon
Also bought a new hp accessory So pretty. Its from Mini Toons I love it. It has a coin which looks like one of my earrings
CheYee and i went to White Sands to shop since cannot go school We bought plasters for the blisters on our feet Lol. And we looked at alot of shoes I was so freaking tempted to buy 2 pairs that i love But then CheYee reminded me that i was on budget Plus i got building fund. Haiz. I bought a pair of earrings instead. They're clip ons. Haha. I never pierce my ears lah.
Got a little bored so i took pics of me Haha. I shall just upload one. =] Save your eyes.
I've got nothing to do until friday No cgm on friday,so maybe i'll go take a look at Belinda's CO Haha. I've been wanting to go take a look. If you want to ask me out from now till friday afternoon Go ahead. I'm free. =] But you better be fast. I find stuff to do quickly.
Oh man oh man. I'm so freaking happy and i'm feeling stupid at the same time. CheYee & MayLing,dun laugh larh. I can't help it!!! I'm bored larh.
9:41 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street