See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, January 01, 2008 / 3:34 PM
Happy New Year. =]
Oh man. I'm having problems with my blog again The stupid posts are not showing I'm not even sure if this post will show But i'll just type anyway Damn. Always like that lor. Stupid blog. Must purposely give me problems on the 1st day of the new year.
Anyway,my dad bought for me Wilbur Pan's album Yay,i was looking for it. =] He is damn shuai. But dun worry,JJ Lin is still da best.
Show you some pictures from the book Won't show you all. =]
Shuai rite?? My dad also bought a JJ Lin cd for me But i already have it He bought the 2006 world tour cd But the thing was in a different package So we didnt know. Sian. I saw a version of Xi Jie album that i dun have I didnt know there was a new cover Saw it at Sembawang I only got the first 3 versions of Xi Jie Like seriously. Different packaging,some content. Haha. So waste money rite.
Anyway,bought 2 new necklaces.
Lol. i have no idea how to wear them. Do i look stupid wearing like that??
Haha. I'll try to fix the blog problem soon. Ta-ta
3:34 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, January 01, 2008 / 3:34 PM
Happy New Year. =]
Oh man. I'm having problems with my blog again The stupid posts are not showing I'm not even sure if this post will show But i'll just type anyway Damn. Always like that lor. Stupid blog. Must purposely give me problems on the 1st day of the new year.
Anyway,my dad bought for me Wilbur Pan's album Yay,i was looking for it. =] He is damn shuai. But dun worry,JJ Lin is still da best.
Show you some pictures from the book Won't show you all. =]
Shuai rite?? My dad also bought a JJ Lin cd for me But i already have it He bought the 2006 world tour cd But the thing was in a different package So we didnt know. Sian. I saw a version of Xi Jie album that i dun have I didnt know there was a new cover Saw it at Sembawang I only got the first 3 versions of Xi Jie Like seriously. Different packaging,some content. Haha. So waste money rite.
Anyway,bought 2 new necklaces.
Lol. i have no idea how to wear them. Do i look stupid wearing like that??
Haha. I'll try to fix the blog problem soon. Ta-ta
3:34 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street