<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, January 14, 2008 / 7:40 PM

HELLO.
I'M BACK.
Havent been blogging for quite some time.
Lol. I also dunno dun know why.
Either i forgot or i dun feel like
Lol. Got memory loss liao. Old already lah.
Anyway,i went to Singapore Poly's Open House on Friday
Went with Alvin and Georgina.
Quite fun. I like the mass com there. =]
Then we went Ngee Ann Poly,but no open house
Lol. I got the date wrong. Its 17th jan to 19th jan.
So paisei. Then still bring them go all the way there.
Well,at least go SP's mass com i came back with a present!!
Met Candice there and asked her to bring me to Business Sch
If not for Candice i think we would have been lost
Anyway,took part in some activity there
And i got this ~



Inside got chocolate & sweets.

Went Changi Airport after that.
Walked around Terminal 3 and bought 2 nail stickers!!




I got so many nail stickers liao. But cant help buying more.
Also bought a white plastic butterfly ring. =]



Last Tuesday i went with CheYee to White Sands
Saw a pair of white pumps.
Wanted to buy but no money.
Guess what?? I bought them on Saturday.
They're so preeetty.



Haha. Ok. I've been spending alot these days.
Actually i got nothing to blog about
Except for all my shopping
I'm freaking bored.
And when i'm bored,i think crazy things
And as you know me,i'm already the crazy kind when i'm normal
Lol. My mother is coming back either today or tomorrow.
Can't wait to receive my presents from Europe
Going out with CheYee & WanJun tomorrow

Oh yay!! JJ Lin is on the 8pm friday show on Ch U!!
Must watch. He is so freaking adorable.

Ok,let's take a look at my schedule for this week.
Monday[today] - Stay at home and slack[whole day]
Tuesday - Go out with CheYee and WanJun[12pm till ???]
Wednesday - Stay at home and slack[whole day]
Thursday - Piano lesson [12.30pm-1.30pm]
Stay at home and slack[1.30pm onwards]
Friday - Cellgroup Meeting[7.30pm-???]
Saturday - Reserved for Church.
Sunday - Piano lesson [11.30am-12.30pm]
Stay at home and slack[12.30pm onwards]

Ok,now that you've seen my schedule
You can ask me out on any of the days and time
Which says "Stay at home and slack"
You can forget about Saturdays. I'm always busy.
If i have a date with you this week,and its not up here
Its most probably because i forgot.
So remind me again. Boredom is affecting my memory.
If i turn you down,its either ~
1. Someone has a faster reaction than you
2. I dun feel like going out with you
3. I'm tired [very unlikely.]
4. My parents dun let me
5. I dun have $$$.

Goodbye. =]



7:40 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.