See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, January 29, 2008 / 12:22 AM
Finally submitted my JAE form earlier today My 1st choice quite unexpected for me I never thought i would end up putting that Not gonna tell you wat it is Dun spread if you are the few whom i told I hope i get in.
Anyway,got pics to upload But damn lazy So i'll upload later
Feel like hearing this song Dun know. Juts have the mood. Its on my playlist. Go listen to it Its nice. =]
12:22 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, January 29, 2008 / 12:22 AM
Finally submitted my JAE form earlier today My 1st choice quite unexpected for me I never thought i would end up putting that Not gonna tell you wat it is Dun spread if you are the few whom i told I hope i get in.
Anyway,got pics to upload But damn lazy So i'll upload later
Feel like hearing this song Dun know. Juts have the mood. Its on my playlist. Go listen to it Its nice. =]