<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, December 10, 2007 / 3:21 PM

Yay!! Added more songs to my playlist.

Heres the whole compilation ~
1. Worlds Apart - The Veronicas
2. Speechless - The Veronicas
3. Anything But Ordinry - Avril Lavigne
4. Things I'll Never Say - Avril Lavigne
5. When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne
6. Naked - Avril Lavigne
7. My World - Avril Lavigne
8. Fall To Pieces - Avril Lavigne
9. Life Goes On - Leann Rimes
10. Soon - Leann Rimes
11. I need You - Leann Rimes
12. What A Girl Wants - Christina Aguilara
13. Summer Sunshine - The Corrs
14. Wan Mei Gu Shi - Wilbur Pan
15. Lu Tai Wan - Wilbur Pan
16. Wo Wei She Me Hai Ai Ni - Mi Lu Bing
17. Lei - Mi Lu Bing
18. Breathe - Michelle Branch
19. All You Wanted - Michelle Branch
20. Everywhere - Michelle Branch
21. Drowning - Backstreet Boys
22. One Last Cry - Brian Mcknight
23. Mirror mirror - M2M
24. I Miss You - JJ Lin
25. Bei Fen Chui Guo De Xia Tian - JJ Lin & Jin Sha
26. Jing Ling - JJ Lin
27. Walking In The Rain - A1

A few of my favourite songs.
Yes,only a few.
I know i know,2 posts ago
I said no JJ Lin songs on my playlist

Well,i couldnt resist. =]



3:21 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.