Friday, December 28, 2007 / 12:22 AM
Went back to CCA with CheYee & YiZhen today
Its the instructors and conductors last day
I feel so bad
They've been with us since day one.
Oh well. Nothing much i can do.
Today's practise was ok lah
Taught the juniors one of the old songs
I can't believe they wan to play our old songs
We seniors play until so freaking sick of it
At least percussion section can somewhat handle the new song
But alot of improvements to be made. Like
ALOT.
Left only 3 people in percussion. Sian.
Haiz. At the current standard
I seriously wonder how the orchestra is gonna survive
For the next year. CCA open house for starters
The annual Band VS Chinese Orchestra challenge
Lol. I won't miss it.
Only took one picture
Took with XinPing and Phoebe and another junior
And together with CheYee & Shahirah
In the toilet somemore.
3 juniors and 3 seniors
Lol

Took these from Hui Zhen's blog.

HuiZhen & CheYee

HuiZhen & I

Me playing the piano.
Then i went Changi Airport with CheYee
Bought a wallet. The Animob brand thing
Looks kinda goth leh
Regret buying. But it
PATENT.
More patent stuff.
Haha. And its big enough to fit all my stuff
My previous wallet was about to burst



Lol. CheYee and i in Changi Airport like madwomen
Dunno wat we doing.
We went to disturb WanJun too
Her reaction damn funny
Went to Mini Bits.
Wanted to buy more nail stickers
But no more. Sold out. Damn
CheYee bought a bag from Mini Toons
And i bought a couple of stuff
But the stuff there is seriously overpriced lor
Luckily they having 30% off
We also went Cold Storage
Then when we walk in the cat food aisle
I accidently tell CheYee that i like to eat cat food
When i actually wanted to say i like the smell of it
Lol. Like damn stupid.
Then when we take bus back,we talk until
CheYee missed her stop. Lol
The new conductors and instructors are coming on wednesday
CheYee and i are going to help out
I hope the new batch got shuai ge
Lol. No lah. As long as they can teach properly can liao.
Friday got concert rehearsal
We're going to help too
Needless to say,we're going for saturday's CCA open house
And i still have so many other stuff to do on other days
Next week is one hectic week for me
But can't help it
I enjoy helping in the orchestra
My 1st week of the new year is almost fully booked
Lol. I'm a busy person.
And i'm not always enthusiastic ok
I have my moods.
Mirror mirror hanging on the wall
You don't have to tell me
Who's the biggest fool of all
I wish you could lie to me
If you could show me
That someone
That someone that i used to be
12:22 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.