See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, December 31, 2007 / 3:53 PM
Oooh!! Its been quite some time since i last blogged. So freaking busy lah,these days Plus the stupid laptop was down for a while Anyway,got plenty of pictures!! Lets start from 28th Dec 2007,Appreciation Night!! I originally had no retro costume to wear for the costume party But managed to whip up one at the last minute Some people's outfits were awesome Some are just....ya know... Oh yeah,the awards!! Alvin won the Manhood Award. Yay for him. Gerald got nominated for the Most Serving Award JiJi got nominated for the Most Evangelistic Award Cherlyn got nominated for Most Transformed Award Amanda came in second for Best Friend Award Yup,i thinks thats it. My memory not bad eh?? Anyway,enjoy the pics ~
MayLing & Me
And its us again!!
Gerald and Me Cool outfit sia.
Eugene Lim & Me
Me,Amanda & Cherlyn
Me & Janice Soo
Candice & Me
Me & JinHan Blur....
Me & Vivian
Me & Verna
ZhangYi & Me
XueTing & Me Yay!! So long nv take with S33 ppl liao. Finally took some pics.
SoonPing & Me
Me and Sandy. Aiya,she too pretty liao lah Take with her always make me look toot.
Sisters of E369
Brothers of E369
The family of E369
I thought my outfit looked weird But i like the pink!!
And its zi lian time!!!
Hehe. Ok,thats enough. Look what my angel gave me!!
So sweet rite!! Its a diamond studded treble clef necklace I have been looking for one for quite some time liao Guess who my angel is?? Its ZhangYi!! Thx for the pretty present!! My mortal was Janice Soo. I bought everything on the list for her A hp pouch,keychain and chocolate See,i'm such a nice angel. =]
Oh,and Amanda bought me some stuff from her KL trip
So freaking sweet lor. And she bought them from Girls My Kittylicious pencilcase also from there Their stuff is just so girly. Nice!! Thx girl!! I love the presents. =]
Went to MayLing's birhtday chalet yesterday Took some pictures while BBQ-ing
Me & Amanda [2 pretty gals!!] Haha. I'm so freaking thick-skinned.
Alvin & Me Oh man,i think i havent taken a decent good pic with him before leh And i'm in the some cg as for so long liao Haiz. We're busy people.
Amanda,Alvin & Me!!
Me,Amanda & SoonPing!!
Busy cooking. MayLing is wearing the top HwaiShin & I bought for her.
And hard at work again. I only ate. Didnt cook. Haha.
Amanda,MayLing,Me & ChickenWing!!
Alvin & SoonPing. Lol. We were trying to take picture of each other.
Alvin & SoonPing again. I think SoonPing saw a plane or something.
Alvin,Gerald,Eugene Lim,Eugene Tan,SoonPing & I Stayed at the chalet until this morning And we didnt sleep. At all. Except for Eugene Tan. He 2am+ cannot take it liao. We played cards outside the along the corridor And acted like crazy people. Seriously crazy people. Haha. You should have seen the guys. The other unknown side of them By sunrise,we were acting crazy and laughing like mad.
Yep,we had ALOT of fun. Haha. Ok,thats it. Gonna go my Uncle's stall at Buona Vista Eat delicious taiwanese beef noodles Bye.
3:53 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, December 31, 2007 / 3:53 PM
Oooh!! Its been quite some time since i last blogged. So freaking busy lah,these days Plus the stupid laptop was down for a while Anyway,got plenty of pictures!! Lets start from 28th Dec 2007,Appreciation Night!! I originally had no retro costume to wear for the costume party But managed to whip up one at the last minute Some people's outfits were awesome Some are just....ya know... Oh yeah,the awards!! Alvin won the Manhood Award. Yay for him. Gerald got nominated for the Most Serving Award JiJi got nominated for the Most Evangelistic Award Cherlyn got nominated for Most Transformed Award Amanda came in second for Best Friend Award Yup,i thinks thats it. My memory not bad eh?? Anyway,enjoy the pics ~
MayLing & Me
And its us again!!
Gerald and Me Cool outfit sia.
Eugene Lim & Me
Me,Amanda & Cherlyn
Me & Janice Soo
Candice & Me
Me & JinHan Blur....
Me & Vivian
Me & Verna
ZhangYi & Me
XueTing & Me Yay!! So long nv take with S33 ppl liao. Finally took some pics.
SoonPing & Me
Me and Sandy. Aiya,she too pretty liao lah Take with her always make me look toot.
Sisters of E369
Brothers of E369
The family of E369
I thought my outfit looked weird But i like the pink!!
And its zi lian time!!!
Hehe. Ok,thats enough. Look what my angel gave me!!
So sweet rite!! Its a diamond studded treble clef necklace I have been looking for one for quite some time liao Guess who my angel is?? Its ZhangYi!! Thx for the pretty present!! My mortal was Janice Soo. I bought everything on the list for her A hp pouch,keychain and chocolate See,i'm such a nice angel. =]
Oh,and Amanda bought me some stuff from her KL trip
So freaking sweet lor. And she bought them from Girls My Kittylicious pencilcase also from there Their stuff is just so girly. Nice!! Thx girl!! I love the presents. =]
Went to MayLing's birhtday chalet yesterday Took some pictures while BBQ-ing
Me & Amanda [2 pretty gals!!] Haha. I'm so freaking thick-skinned.
Alvin & Me Oh man,i think i havent taken a decent good pic with him before leh And i'm in the some cg as for so long liao Haiz. We're busy people.
Amanda,Alvin & Me!!
Me,Amanda & SoonPing!!
Busy cooking. MayLing is wearing the top HwaiShin & I bought for her.
And hard at work again. I only ate. Didnt cook. Haha.
Amanda,MayLing,Me & ChickenWing!!
Alvin & SoonPing. Lol. We were trying to take picture of each other.
Alvin & SoonPing again. I think SoonPing saw a plane or something.
Alvin,Gerald,Eugene Lim,Eugene Tan,SoonPing & I Stayed at the chalet until this morning And we didnt sleep. At all. Except for Eugene Tan. He 2am+ cannot take it liao. We played cards outside the along the corridor And acted like crazy people. Seriously crazy people. Haha. You should have seen the guys. The other unknown side of them By sunrise,we were acting crazy and laughing like mad.
Yep,we had ALOT of fun. Haha. Ok,thats it. Gonna go my Uncle's stall at Buona Vista Eat delicious taiwanese beef noodles Bye.
3:53 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street